JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh...that's fun! They demilitarized the NFA bits of things like this some times, like the article says.

It's just a big ol tractor with non-working things now o_O

According to the article, it has been demilitarized. If it was done to BATFE spec on deactivating destructive devices, no, it doesn't need to be registered.

I am aware of a small, but active, community that enjoys registered tanks as a hobby though.

I was about to bid but realized there were 3 extra zeroes in the price I wasn't comfortable with.

Nothing about the tank itself needs registering beyond normal vehicle paperwork, just the armament. Which leads to funny situations where you can import a T-72 and have a papered, working 125mm main gun, but good luck finding the transferable PKTs and Dshka to complete it!

Don't have space for a Sherman, but I'm always thinking when I drive by, how good the M3 37mm cannon sitting in front of the local VFW would look in my yard if they ever needed to let it go. :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top