JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was searching the net to see if I could locate any of my fav .22lr and of course everyone had 0 but I ran across this one :huh:

LuckyGunner.com

22 LR Ammo For Sale - 36 gr CPHP Ammunition by Federal Champion In Stock

22 LR - 36 gr CPHP - Federal Champion - 525 Rounds

37 Reviews | Add Your Review
OUT OF STOCK

$115.00
21.9¢ per round

Quick Overview

Quantity - 525 round value pack
Manufacturer - Federal Champion
Bullet - 36 gr copper-plated hollow-point (CPHP)
Casing - Rimfire-primed brass

Why does anyone care anymore?

Buy it or don't.

Why waste bandwidth here complaining about something you aren't going to change?

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Because, strange as it may be; ther may be some poor soul out there who doesn't know that just two years ago you could find this for less than $20 a box.

It doesn't do much good to know what we used to be able to buy for. What is relevant is how prices at a given outlet relate to the current market. In this case, it looks like it's higher than normal.

Posts like these are relevant when the seller is identified, so that other people know to "vote" (spend) elsewhere.

My .02

Luckygunner seems to be really high priced, like Cheaperthandirt. If as the comments report they are delivering in 3 or 4 days then their shipping has to be expensive. They are one of the few sellers that have range 9mm ammo in stock but they sell at premium self defense ammo price. If you check SGAmmo or Widners regularly they have premium 9mm SD ammo at the price Luckygunner sells range ammo. For $30 to $40 might as well shoot the good stuff. If you can't wait a week or two for shipping then you have not paid attention to ammo situation and let yourself run out. Pay attention to current conditions. I have not seen any 22LR online that I would pay the price for. When you go shooting nowdays factor in what it will cost you to resupply that caliber, not what you paid whenever.

People keep saying to hold out for things to revert back to what they were a couple years ago and I am thinking they will get better than current conditions but no longer believe we will see the good old days on ammo supply and price. If things made sense then why would there be shortages of 22lr,32acp,380acp,357mag,38sp,44spec etc. ? They are not military or law enforcement rounds. Of course this is panic buying by people who never kept a large supply for their seldom used firearms. Under current political climate hoarding ammo is easy to understand.

Why does anyone care anymore?

Buy it or don't.

Why waste bandwidth here complaining about something you aren't going to change?

Deen

I agree complaining about ammo prices is old news but I find it more amusing that you would say he is wasting bandwidth by saying it. Pot calling the kettle black. Maybe don't reply if you are trying to save bandwidth. Or maybe don't even read any post that the title is telling you that there will be mention of price gouging :s0155:

Just FYI, Griggs in Pasco, WA has Fiocchi .223 rem. with the 40 gr V-Max bullets for $23.49 per box of 50. If you want to pay more, plus shipping just go here: Fiocchi Rifle Ammo 223HVB50, 223 Remington, Hornady V-Max Polymer Tip, 40 GR, 3650 fps, 50 Rd/ - Able Ammo
This is high quality, accurate reloadable ammo that runs fine in a couple AR's in our household, and provides MOA accuracy or better in one of the AR's and both bolt guns. I think it is starting to get better. Griggs does have a 5 box limit on all ammo. (Still no .22 lr, though)

(They are one of the few sellers that have range 9mm ammo in stock but they sell at premium self defense ammo price)

Now you know why They have inventory to sell

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top