JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Deterrence in the face of no law enforcement, so left field **** off methods. I don't know of a way to reseal those gelatin balls once you evac'd and refilled them. They would almost assuredly break once the gas valve is released and the ball starts acceleration in the breach.
Paintball guns are pretty fun, the new ones are all 100% electro pneumatic. Solenoids and valves mainly. They are a different critter but the ones that were $1200+ ten to twenty years ago can now be had for $400ish. And the tech has come twice the distance since then too.
You can also load pepper balls too if you can find them that is. Keep in mind the balls do get old and brittle with age and therefore shatter more easily when fired. So best to swap out often for fresh supply.
I keep two of them here, one at each door loaded with "Riot Balls". They are some kind of solid plastic. Made to inflict pain. Testing them out years ago when I bought them looked like it would have to hurt like hell. I keep them to run off the wild dogs and Raccoons from the chickens. Have not had to use them yet as the critters seem to be giving the chickens a wide berth so far.

Since they have no crime there why waste money locking them up? Voters there made the right choice, save tax money by keeping jail empty. They can enjoy all the money they saved.
Yeah! They can go spend that extra money on bandages, replacing broken windows, funerals and a whole lot of other fun stuff.;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top