JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe you can "Spit some sense into him" next time you go....o_O
Yes that will help our cause

" Tonight at 11 rabid gun but spits on Paul Allen at a Blazer's game. The suspect was detained by Moda Center security and handed over to Portland Police. He is currently facing charges of assault."

Yeah super helpful.

Let's focus on our cause and message.

Fanatic hero worship of athletes and teams is a big part of what's wrong with this Country.
It's gone past a distraction/pastime when many times more people attend and watch these events than vote to keep our rights in an Election.

Opiates for the masses. Throw in obsession with Hollywood starlets, video games, endless television channels, the internet, relaxed moral culture and so on and your average citizen is lucky if he qualifies as a low information voter even.

And you know this to be a fact, or are you just speculating?

Considering how out of the limelight he is, one could easily assume that he could care less what people think about him.

Everybody needs something. Everybody. Money can't buy you all you need. The higher up in the strata you get things begin to surface that are ignored while fending for yourself in the lower strata. Maslow's hierarchy of needs is a great way to understand those needs.

Given that some of us have less degrees of separation to the man than others, we've heard stories about working with the man, which don't tell us much but provide clues. He had written a book describing how he felt about Bill Gates trying to dilute his share of Microsoft, and he comes off as pretty bitter. Someone I know once worked directly worked for him (mostly his witch of a sister, really) and he really seems to like music celebrities in his life. He also takes huge offense to common people getting near him or "touching his stuff" which in part explains the Snapple bottle I have from one of his homes. I suspect insecurities. He also gets seasick, yet has a super fancy yacht with an extremely heavy yet super smooth hull. The hull issue which strikes me as silly, and likely the result of a pissing contest with the builder "because I said so."

Now, he's more than welcome to do whatever the hell he wants with his money, so I'm not taking issue there, but how it uses it can tell us a lot.

Fanatic hero worship of athletes and teams is a big part of what's wrong with this Country.
It's gone past a distraction/pastime when many times more people attend and watch these events than vote to keep our rights in an Election.

Opiates for the masses. Throw in obsession with Hollywood starlets, video games, endless television channels, the internet, relaxed moral culture and so on and your average citizen is lucky if he qualifies as a low information voter even.
I think Stalin called them, "Useful Idiots"

Anoher thing, what will "still born" this endevour is putting it all in an open forum so you can be out maneuvered and discredited, because this place is HEAVILY monitored by the anti-2A movement.

HI GABBY GIFFORD AND SPACEMAN!!!! ;)
Sounds to me like we need to add a Members Only section that outsiders can't see like the Activism Planning and Discussion subforum over at THR used to be before the place went to Hell...

Oh, and my personal salute to the Spaceman and his pal Napoleon of New York:

________
________)
________)_______
_______________(_)
________)
________)

Sounds to me like we need to add a Members Only section that outsiders can't see like the Activism Planning and Discussion subforum over at THR used to be before the place went to Hell...

Oh, and my personal salute to the Spaceman and his pal Napoleon of New York:

________
________)
________)_______
_______________(_)
________)
________)

I take heart from this little event, where German soccer fans who called themselves Hooligans, from opposing teams (and soccer is even more personal than in the States) who joined together to combat Salafists, who want Sharia law in Germany. They started out with a non-public forum, but after they got exposed, they went public, it seems that their numbers grew rather dramatically from the exposure.
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4859/germany-hooligans-salafists

Too bad in America we have those that say "I support the 2A" and then vote for the very political party that froths at the mouth (I'm not kidding, Dianne Feinstein, Chuck humer to name a few) to try and pass legislation to severely restrict and eventually ban guns from law abiding citizens.

You can beat the emotional approach of the left with your own emotional approach, but make it more believable. Emotions trump all others; isn't that what we just learned? That was the whole argument provided by their side, linked in another I-594 thread I don't want to go look up at the moment."

I am a little perplexed by that approach of making it more believable.

Which by these truths we shall hold evident is more the way of moving the emotion.

Always the wet blanket, it seems, I do want to point out that I know some of the people who provide security for Seahawks, Gates, et. al.
They are all, to a man, former marines, army, some navy people, gone through Blackwater, TC or Caci as mercs, AS Solutions or Concentric, and now work for the Eastside Pukes.

If it comes down to it, you can believe they will be marines, army or navy people first and foremost. Working for the Pukes is a good-paying prestige job for them, nothing more.

These folks are invisible to Paul and Bill. Any substantive communication with anyone outside of their tiny circle takes place through a lawyer.

That's a closed and isolated cadre of people, for sure.
Always the wet blanket, it seems, I do want to point out that I know some of the people who provide security for Seahawks, Gates, et. al.
They are all, to a man, former marines, army, some navy people, gone through Blackwater, TC or Caci as mercs, AS Solutions or Concentric, and now work for the Eastside Pukes.

If it comes down to it, you can believe they will be marines, army or navy people first and foremost. Working for the Pukes is a good-paying prestige job for them, nothing more.

No argument there, Carl. I was remaring on Stompers' comment about

"Their "John Wayne's" are nothing but hired security thugs who'll fight for money (lots of it), our "John Wayne's" are fighting for their lives and Liberty."

The AS Solutions and Concentric contractors will protect their principals, (an industry term, meaning people they're hired to protect, not ideological ones) as any well-paid top-tier professionals would, but don't believe for a second that they are mindless acolytes of the gun-ban crowd. Far from it.
These people are more conservative/right than I am, by a good measure. Nor are they Paul Blart mall cops. These guys have gone and done, as we say, even though some are kind of blowhards, they are capable people.

I am not a high-speed low-drag guy, I'm just an investigator whose professional sphere overlaps theirs, sometimes. I'm just adding some inside perspective regarding the "gun monkeys" as we sometimes call them. With a smile.

My question is, why stop at half-mil? We should want to make Allen lose PAINFUL amounts of business and money for his foray into Fascism... how can we spread the word to tee up a mass-boycott that hits him in the wallet?

A couple of Seattle liberals didn't think it was cool him wanting to ban guns while STILL having his own private tank and AIR FORCE...

If we don't need guns, why does HE need all those fighter planes? Yes, as a historian and an aspiring pilot I understand warbird ownership and military-vehicle collecting, I just think we could and should ram his hypocrisy so far up his bloody arse it knocks out teeth...

"Why does Paul Allen need all those weapons of war? Is he planning to overthrow the government?"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top