JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
So sorry that you feel that way, why didn't you just come in and introduce yourself first to get a feel for NWFA? We've had our fair share of trolls, instigators and just plain rude people showing up these last few years, so yeah we are a little defensive. ;)

Looks like a legit giveaway. Stick around, people are just a bit skeptical, I'm sure you would be to if you didn't know somebody. Lots of entries already, good luck to ya.
I'm thinking maybe NWFA might want to consider a section in the forum that is strictly for referrals, let me change that to referrals or not to giveaways, these companies like Sig Sauer and stores in various parts of the country giveaway some really nice prizes like ARs, nice hand guns and accessories and ammo.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ammunation - Please reread your original post with the skeptical eye most of us use and perhaps you will understand why everyone was suspicious. No real introduction, no clear explanation, a handful of marketing cliches, and a link with no obvious connection to anything. If it talks like a troll...
Don't do giveaways as a rule, not national or international; never heard of Gleam, don't care to. Most "giveaways" are excuses for "taking" something, frequently information.
Now that we know it is on the up-and-up maybe some folks will join in.
In any case welcome, and good luck with your entries.

@Ammunation - Please reread your original post with the skeptical eye most of us use and perhaps you will understand why everyone was suspicious. No real introduction, no clear explanation, a handful of marketing cliches, and a link with no obvious connection to anything. If it talks like a troll...
Don't do giveaways as a rule, not national or international; never heard of Gleam, don't care to. Most "giveaways" are excuses for "taking" something, frequently information.
Now that we know it is on the up-and-up maybe some folks will join in.
In any case welcome, and good luck with your entries.
Thanks

Yeah, it's getting you lots of views, though, right? :)

I looked up Gleam and wn.nr. Gleam is at gleam.io, and a whois on wn.nr comes up blank. You may be totally legit, but to quote a wise member of this forum, "I'm not clicking that".
View, but more grief than it's worth. It's not my link, Gleam has been doing giveaways for years some the biggest companies use them to promote their giveaways in turn to promote their product or service. Wn.nr are nothing more than redirect referral links used to track credit for referral in all cases the redirect to the gleam.io that is hosting the giveaway I hope that clarifies it.

Last Edited:
I guess you guys haven't heard of woobox either, not as big as gleam but some gun magazines like to use them for their promos and I know of one who is giving away a nice Sig P320, but in the spirit of not trolling, I will ask that you private message me for the link. It's a pretty well known fire arms magazine so you may have already entered if that's your thing.I should add it can be frustrating at times, because sometime credit for referrals can either not be checked or something goes wrong, I guess it's just the nature of the beast.

So sorry that you feel that way, why didn't you just come in and introduce yourself first to get a feel for NWFA? We've had our fair share of trolls, instigators and just plain rude people showing up these last few years, so yeah we are a little defensive. ;)
I thought I did in the intro section, maybe I didn't, I get your drift, so sad that others have to suffer for the sins of the stupid. I got a 4.5 .year old soon to be 5 rambunctious little boy who is special needs autism spectrum and pretty much have to have my head on a swivel if you get my drift.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top