JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I posted a few a weeks ago about if it was ok to post referral links for gun related giveaways but I didn't get any response, I hope this is OK, I couldn't find the forum rules so I'm taking chance a here, so not to say that I'm desperate but with funds being the way they are I can't afford to by an AR let alone a rifle, anyway there is this giveaway it ends in about 5 Hours, It's US only by a Gun Shop in NC that is for a nice AR Tactical Rifle worth $950 at the moment there are only 3362 entries, not bad odds compared to most national giveaways and I would really appreciate it if you guys and gals would enter it to help my chances, so take a chace and you never know you just might win. It's free to enter and no purchase is necessary all you gotta do is sign up for their newsletter here's a photo of it and the link.Thanks for any help.

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted a few a weeks ago about if it was ok to post referral links for gun related giveaways but I didn't get any response, I hope this is OK, I couldn't find the forum rules so I'm taking chance a here, so not to say that I'm desperate but with funds being the way they are I can't afford to by an AR let alone a rifle, anyway there is this giveaway it ends in about 5 Hours, It's US only by a Gun Shop in NC that is for a nice AR Tactical Rifle worth $950 at the moment there are only 3362 entries, not bad odds compared to most national giveaways and I would really appreciate it if you guys and gals would enter it to help my chances, so take a chace and you never know you just might win. It's free to enter and no purchase is necessary all you gotta do is sign up for their newsletter here's a photo of it and the link. <broken link removed> Thanks for any help.
The fact that the link goes to a domain in Nauru makes me suspicious. Nothing against Tanzania per se, just seems fishy.

The fact that the link goes to a domain in Nauru makes me suspicious. Nothing against Tanzania per se, just seems fishy.
The link is a Gleam giveaway host link so yes it probably does go down under since Gleam is in Australia but the gun store is in NC, anyway I don't know if anyone is entering but so far I got nada. Thanks

Last Edited:
The link is a Gleam giveaway host link so yeah it probably does go down under since Gleam is in Australia but the gun store is in NC, anyway I don't know if anyone is entering but so far I got nada. Thanks
Isn't that like a non-country where the Aussies put boat people?

Wait?

How dose my entering help your chances? :s0153:

You did mention ''You never know you just might win''?
Ya. Some scammer sticking it in! And breaking it off in your azz? o_O

That's the first think that I thought, but I think he makes money if you sign up from his link. I could be wrong though.

Ray

Wait?

How dose my entering help your chances? :s0153:

You did mention ''You never know you just might win''?
Ya. Some scammer sticking it in! And breaking it off in your azz? o_O
Referral give more entries, so if you enter I get another entry, all it takes is one, so if you enter you have a chance to win, that's ok you don't have to enter, it's almost over anyway. But honestly I don't see how that makes it a scam. I'm trying to win something I can't afford to buy to protect my family. I certainly wouldn't accuse anyone of being a scammer for that, this company Bear Creek Fire Armas is giving away a AR like they have in the past they are located in North Carolina especially when it's a legit company doing the giveaway like many other gun companies do every month, where's the scam?

Last Edited:
Tanzahoonia!?!?

Sure! Sign me right up! o_O
No Bear Creek Firearms is located in North Carolina, Gleam the giveaway host is located in Australia, companies like Bear Creek use Gleam to host their giveaways. I hope that clarifies, also Bear Creek has given AR Rifles before, it's just a means to promote their business.

Looks like a legit giveaway. Stick around, people are just a bit skeptical, I'm sure you would be to if you didn't know somebody. Lots of entries already, good luck to ya.

Isn't that like a non-country where the Aussies put boat people?
I have no idea, all I know is that's where he said it goes, Gleam is an international giveaway host, how can you guys not be familiar with that, unless you don't enter giveaways? It's the most popular and trusted giveaway host on the planet. Anyway the gun business who is doing the giveaway is located in Sanford North Carolina from Bear Creek Firearms and that's where the prize comes from as far as I know.

Looks like a legit giveaway. Stick around, people are just a bit skeptical, I'm sure you would be to if you didn't know somebody. Lots of entries already, good luck to ya.
Finally the voice of reason, I guess your right, thanks for the good words, I will stick around.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top