JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
When I talked To the man 2001 HE was making the last of High Quilty Barrels an then He was Going to Iraqi can you ADD ... more?

thumbnail.jpg

It appears i need to pay more attention to who the O/P is and move on to a more coherent thread if the O/P is on my new "Don't waste your time list!" Any guess on who made the top of that list?

Nothing personal MAXX, but i come to this forum for information and debate.

If you are having a hard time articulating your point. Relax, collect your thoughts. Then engage. Your approach at this point is not working! My $0.02.

Lefty.

I've only seen one or two episodes of South Park.... but it seems I've just read one on this forum.

If I've never heard of a product, how would I know where they all went?

and hey, don't blame it on his being a Canuck... I used to live there, and even my Goofy Newfie roomie made sense... though a strange sort of sense. Never met anyone talking like this, not even any of the North Coast Indian hand loggers......

I have never heard of them, nor am I able to find anything about them (besides your last topic that didn't make for very comprehensible reading)

A little Googling did show up some references:

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

This one is interesting because it says that someone bought the barrel making equipment from Northwest Precision. Thread is from end of 2009:

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...topics/3632599/Re_Anyone_have_a_Kostyshyn_bar

I was just curious. But the original poster does seem to be on (or off) something...

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top