JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
just want to know where All those HQ barrels went and I get STONECOLD from you people and you drag me in the mud and as much as you can.... very Interesting..... I hope there is some one.... out of the northwest that could have some light....... because the man has everyone in the northwest.... very Interesting.

just want to know where All those HQ barrels went and I get STONECOLD from you people and you drag me in the mud and as much as you can.... very Interesting..... I hope there is some one.... out of the northwest that could have some light....... because the man has everyone in the northwest.... very Interesting.

Hey Maxx have you considered that we don't know where they went and no amount of goofy posting is going to make us suddenly get dizzy and throw out the correct answer.

i've been popping pills and hitting the bottle since I started reading this thread........... and it still isn't making any sense..... there goes a year's worth of sobriety!!!

Maxx, you owe me a liver.........:drunk::drunk:

Every single post this guy has made has been a total and complete waste of board space. All he does is repeat the same incomprehensible BS over and over.....interesting...why da barrels gone... Its spam... and shoud be treated as such

HIgh Q barrel in Lib Lake.... where they made?... there seems to be a Denial... Why? I got The barrel the phone numbers the postiing/ shipping and then I have THis MAM and his minnions on the other end.... very interesting..... I think they are laying in the sands of Iraqi.

HIgh Q barrel in Lib Lake.... where they made?... there seems to be a Denial... Why? I got The barrel the phone numbers the postiing/ shipping and then I have THis MAM and his minnions on the other end.... very interesting..... I think they are laying in the sands of Iraqi.

Sounds to me like you have all the information. There's nothing more we can do for you. No one here knows where the guy is. Any other questions?

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top