JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Maxx, there are certain unspoken rule of etiquette we follow when we create new threads. When people do not follow them, they lose credibility, or worse. To be honest, I tried to make sense out of the "barrel thread" and, oh boy, was it hard!

Thanks for all the private E-mail I see thats how the dirty deeds are are done here and then the moral talk on the forum , but that still does not change the SUB... does anyone have a NWB? I have one but no one Else has ONE! I can see that the barrel was not CHEAP... but I took a chance on a local Boy... I see no one else did SAD>>>>>>now I have one and you dont! The American way ...100,000 bucks for just a picture ! When I talked to him, he said his barrels where such High Q and the time he spent on them was killing him. Where did the barrels GO? they must of gone some place if no one has one.... very Interesting!

I do not have one.
I have never heard of them, nor am I able to find anything about them (besides your last topic that didn't make for very comprehensible reading)

And your insulting replies are not needed, nor appreciated, at least by me.
I'm a nobody. I have no idea what half of what are talking about means (dirty deeds etc), nor do I really care.

Would I support someone local? ABSOLUTELY, if the product was worth anything.

Personally, I'd like to see you take your bubblegumty attitude elsewhere.

Stupid people say stupid things....Where did these Hi Q barrels Go?..... they where under your nose and you did not know... maybe thats what hurts.

Stupid people say stupid things ,If I never started this thread you stupid people would of never Known of super HI Q Barrels where made wright under your nose.. But I see stupidity is where these Barrels went.

As I remember I had to wait a long time for the barrel ... He said he would slip me in....... very interesting. The barrel came from Lib ...Lake. I have the phone num... but i have more class then that..... not like some.

As I remember I had to wait a long time for the barrel ... He said he would slip me in....... very interesting. The barrel came from Lib ...Lake. I have the phone num... but i have more class then that..... not like some.

Where's your proof?
Where's the number?
A picture?
A website?
An address?

Just Got a few more P-es... for my head .... For a Barrel thread... WHY? Is it I have one and you dont?...... but where did the Barrels Go?

Just OFf the subject..... why do hunter have to wear stupid RED>>>>VESTS.... they dont know what they are shooting AT>>>>>>> 1200 buck suits and then a red vest... what a JOke! pound your head on that one my friend...... the RED COATS>>>>ARE COMMING>>>>>

O you have one..... Great... do you wear a Red vest TOO? never too safe. Idiot.... is this what the last stand has become! i think I will go and watch CNN.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top