JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Now I know there was a site on here that someone posted about being able to take your CHL course on line.. I found this site while browsing the net.

<broken link removed>

i think this one looks a little more legit then the other one.. But I'll let you computer masters tell me.. :D

this would be nice if my wife could take the class in our home since shes prego and doesnt really wanna site through a 3 hour class

Yes, I originally posted the link to the free course after I've used it to get my license from lane county. Yes, it works. And I've talked to several other people who have also used the free course to get theirs.

I used the md gun safety class earlier this month In clackamas county and it worked just fine. Bea, at clackamas county public safety training center actually gave me a couple of different free class websites over the phone and the md class was one of them.
Good luck and go get em!

Damn. Can't edit the subject line ;4)

I used the md gun safety class earlier this month In clackamas county and it worked just fine. Bea, at clackamas county public safety training center actually gave me a couple of different free class websites over the phone and the md class was one of them.
Good luck and go get em!

Damn. Can't edit the subject line ;4)

Awesome! I've got some time this weekend, seems like I found something to do.

found my answer i emailed the multnomah county chl department and they responded with yes it will work, thanks for the freebie link to the maryland course i appreciate it, it should be a sticky

You orygun folks need to work to dump the class.. WA does not have them and we seem to do just fine.. it's just another unconstitutional hoop to jump through

I agree, but I see the irony in the fact that as a phone tech the gov made me go through many hours of training, four year apprenticeship, all for the safety of the public.
The powerful and deadly voltage from your ringing phone might jump out and grab you.

Then some house hen can take an hour online course and take a 1911 on the bus.

I guess it is up to us to help and see that we as a community follow safe gun handling rules.

I wanted to let you know I found a website that specializes in helping people from Texas, Ohio, Missouri, NC, etc. They not only offer the training to get your concealed carry license, but they also tell you step by step what you need to do after you get your certificate from them. I know of a couple people that have taken this class and have gotten their licenses really fast. The site is www.OnlineGunClass.com .

Usually my friends from Texas have to take a 2-day class and pay alot of money. Then Texas takes forever to process there licenses. But when these people took the online class, they got there licenses in the mail fast and saved a ton of money... not to mention that they could take the class at there homes. Also, they used a coupon to save $5. it was SAVE5
It's worth checking out because they were happy.

Now I know there was a site on here that someone posted about being able to take your CHL course on line.. I found this site while browsing the net.

<broken link removed>

i think this one looks a little more legit then the other one.. But I'll let you computer masters tell me.. :D

this would be nice if my wife could take the class in our home since shes prego and doesnt really wanna site through a 3 hour class

Yes, I originally posted the link to the free course after I've used it to get my license from lane county. Yes, it works. And I've talked to several other people who have also used the free course to get theirs.

I know it's an old thread, but thanks very much for letting me know about this. I'm in Lane County and planned on getting my CHL next month. I'll be taking the MD test now and saving a bit of time and money.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews