JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
So to counter mj I suggest the following:
If you block HIS egress use your cell phone to get pictures of his rig and license plate and the condition of your own car. Then if he chooses to damage it in any way you have the evidence to sue his socks off . . .

Sheldon
Probably not,but why would you think you have the right to become a high school drop out again and block someones car off?
If it was just car damage ,there wouldn't be any suing anyway.Sounds like a California transplant idea.
Besides I would probably have better suing fodder for your withholding my egress
Y'all are sounding like the girls over on the WAguns site. This is just a bunch of childish BS.Go park somewhere else like any adult would.
Or would conflict be better since you are carrying? That would make you a real man,being able to pull a gun on someone for parking bad
Holly kids play batman

mj
I did complete high school a long time ago, and some additional schooling.
Actually, I was born IN OREGON in 1938 and can almost lay claim to being a native even though my dad was born in North Dakota.
California transplant, you say. I did go to California once. Likely before you were born
As for pulling a gun, I have the confidence to not need a weapon for a low priority event. I have made you look foolish without doing so.

Sheldon

Sounds just like the reason I quit car clubs years ago. Your d=ck is not as nice as my d=ck. Pull their cars up in there and get the shammys out and start wiping. Melt down if a rain drop hit the car.

Anybody with a credit rating can own a nice car. Lot of these guys cannot do anything more than wipe their cars off. Don't know how to do anything else.

I park away from other cars when ever possible. It has nothing to do with my non descript 02 Explorer, or my 94 Mustang, or my 71 Ford F 100. I just do not like other cars around if there is any alternative. Besides, the exercise is good, considering how fat a lot of people are today.

The mention of lawsuits for vehicle damage in this thread is good for a laugh though..really ??:p:p:p

I'm a lucky guy. My wife spends next to nothing on herself and never complains.
My first wife ran off with my best friend (good riddance to both of them) and of all things, I ended up with his ex wife. I couldn't believe that he was so dumb to not see how miserable my marriage was with her.

I'm a lucky guy. My wife spends next to nothing on herself and never complains.
My first wife ran off with my best friend (good riddance to both of them) and of all things, I ended up with his ex wife. I couldn't believe that he was so dumb to not see how miserable my marriage was with her.
Misery loves company.. lol

misery01yw9.jpg

How does the corvette owners behavior justify destruction of private property or doing something to prove your as big of ahole as they are.

I always park my vehicle in the proper manner at least attempting to center in the lines. But having walked out of a bookstore in Salem to see that the left rear side panel on my perfectly straight 98 Dakota had white paint and a 3" deep 18" long depression in it right though a body seam. And no NOTE no Witnesses NO AHOLE standing there to give me their info. I can certainly understand not wanting a $40,000+ car to be used as a backstop by some mouth breather that can't back up straight.

Ok, so I'm a fanatic about parking straight... However, 99% of the time there isn't enough space to park and not hit a car with my door (I'm very careful not too) much less now we have this explorer in near mint condition and I don't want to see it get all beat to hell from inconsiderate Jack holes. So if you need a bit more room to get out (I'm 6'1" and 280lbs) I think taking up a space and a half is justifiable.

Not everyone is 5'8" and 150lbs driving a Prius... but that's about the size of most of the parking spaces I see.

Flame if you want but I park at the back of the parking lot and don't see how it inconveniences anyone except for possibly super busy time or parking lots with few spaces.

Hell, sometimes I feel like we need handicap like spaces at the far end just like that have designated Compact car parking all over the place:rolleyes:

:s0137:

Lol. Want it? (I joke because I have nothing to replace it with) She needs love and when you get out of it, it reminds people of a cat giving birth.

Year average of 39.9mpg can't be beat.

A car is just a machine, nothing more. I love Corvettes although I'm not sure I'll ever own one. my BIL had one and driving it gave me a perma-grin. BUT, taking up two spots just tells everyone else that you think you are better than them. I think that Jeep driver did it right. He didn't do any damage to the vette, and he made it so the driver could leave without incident. But he definitely made a statement and I hope the driver got the hint.

A car is just a machine, nothing more. I love Corvettes although I'm not sure I'll ever own one. my BIL had one and driving it gave me a perma-grin. BUT, taking up two spots just tells everyone else that you think you are better than them. I think that Jeep driver did it right. He didn't do any damage to the vette, and he made it so the driver could leave without incident. But he definitely made a statement and I hope the driver got the hint.

My cars better then anyone else's just based on it being mine:p.

My friend got rid of a very nice Viper because of:

To expensive to fix dents and constantly having to park as far away as possible to store entrances.

Unwanted attention on occasion.

And to much horsepower for any day it was even slightly wet out.

So y'all brought up a 3yo thread just to say what you would or wouldn't do to someone parking wrong.
Well it's all fun till someone gets their azz stomped by someone else. You never know who owns that car or how their day has gone. Maybe they don't park in the handicap spots but they need more room to get out?
Or maybe they are just as much of a bad azz as you think they are trying to be.
Again,you gunna start a problem when yo are carrying a gun?
I mean what would you do if he smashed all your windows then came after you?
What? Pull you gun on him? So yo are trying to be a bad azz and have a chance to shoot someone?
Kinda seems stupid that the responsible gun owners on this site,would advocate this kind of action.
This is the kind of stupid behavior that get mofos shot or stomped into dust.
Or in jail for shooting the guy
Please grow up if you still think this is a smart move,please

How does the corvette owners behavior justify destruction of private property or doing something to prove your as big of ahole as they are.

I always park my vehicle in the proper manner at least attempting to center in the lines. But having walked out of a bookstore in Salem to see that the left rear side panel on my perfectly straight 98 Dakota had white paint and a 3" deep 18" long depression in it right though a body seam. And no NOTE no Witnesses NO AHOLE standing there to give me their info. I can certainly understand not wanting a $40,000+ car to be used as a backstop by some mouth breather that can't back up straight.

I can understand that. When I have a car I want to keep nice I do not park right at the front door for just that reason. Since I am not handicapped and could always use a little more walking I do. I park far enough away that this should not happen. It still can of course but if you park as close to the door as possible you are asking for this. If you park in front of the door and take 2 spots you are asking for it. I would be temped to slap a TRUMP sticker on the passenger side bumper. Some open minded free speech loving liberals would probably do something to the car for you.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top