JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I really want to get a truck and put a train horn on it so when someone honks at me I can honk back.:cool:

I had a similar want, however the last time I saw the traffic light turn green and the guy two cars ahead failed to drive, I went ahead and tapped my horn. Turned out the car just ahead of mine belonged to an undercover cop. After pulling me over he informed me that honking my horn without witnessing an actual emergency was against the law in AZ, and my horn wishes were immediately dashed:eek:

Envy.jpg

So y'all brought up a 3yo thread just to say what you would or wouldn't do to someone parking wrong.
Well it's all fun till someone gets their azz stomped by someone else. You never know who owns that car or how their day has gone. Maybe they don't park in the handicap spots but they need more room to get out?
Or maybe they are just as much of a bad azz as you think they are trying to be.
Again,you gunna start a problem when yo are carrying a gun?
I mean what would you do if he smashed all your windows then came after you?
What? Pull you gun on him? So yo are trying to be a bad azz and have a chance to shoot someone?
Kinda seems stupid that the responsible gun owners on this site,would advocate this kind of action.
This is the kind of stupid behavior that get mofos shot or stomped into dust.
Or in jail for shooting the guy
Please grow up if you still think this is a smart move,please

ronb.jpg

So y'all brought up a 3yo thread just to say what you would or wouldn't do to someone parking wrong.
Well it's all fun till someone gets their azz stomped by someone else. You never know who owns that car or how their day has gone. Maybe they don't park in the handicap spots but they need more room to get out?
Or maybe they are just as much of a bad azz as you think they are trying to be.
Again,you gunna start a problem when yo are carrying a gun?
I mean what would you do if he smashed all your windows then came after you?
What? Pull you gun on him? So yo are trying to be a bad azz and have a chance to shoot someone?
Kinda seems stupid that the responsible gun owners on this site,would advocate this kind of action.
This is the kind of stupid behavior that get mofos shot or stomped into dust.
Or in jail for shooting the guy
Please grow up if you still think this is a smart move,please
3 years later, and you're still far better at making yourself look like a fool than any of us could.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top