JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This has a very important abillity that the PMR doesn't..
you can suppress it!
IF it proves to be at least as reliable as the PMR30 (my dad has one and it has been great)... I'm in!
Yes it's fugly.. but that's a lot of quiet!
Now....CP stands for "competitive pistol", So when does the CR33 come out?
:s0062:
Actually, KT makes threaded barrels for PMR-30.
It just doesn't make much sence to me to suppress high-velocity Magnum round.

Nope. Those threaded barrels made by Kel-Tec.
For comps, not for supessors.

PMR Threaded Barrel with Flash Reducer

Threaded barrel and flash reducer for the PMR-30.

USE OF A SUPPRESSOR WITH THE PMR-30 PISTOL IS NOT RECOMMENDED.
Due to the unique locking action of the PMR-30 pistol and the lightweight slide and barrel, the use of a suppressor is not recommended as it will cause an increase in gas volume and pressure and the slide will likely unlock early. This will cause an increase in gases and residue that is ejected back towards the shooters face and could also cause a case rupture to occur. Any damage or injuries caused by the use of a suppressor or other heavy weight muzzle device attached to the PMR-30 pistol will not be covered by any Warranty.

I agree with the comment about loving Kel-Tec guns but not liking them. I really love the cool "outside the box" designs they come up with, and I think a lot of 'em belong in Sci-Fi action movies. But I don't like guns that aren't reliable and durable. I always wish Kel-Tec would do more testing and refining before bringing a product to market. They do back their products, but I want gear I don't have to send back for warranty repair. I see a new Kel-Tec gun and I think "that's cool, maybe I'll get one in a few years when they work the bugs out."

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top