JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Please add me to the list for this as soon as it is available @LuckySG (not even kidding).

I got my PMR-30 from you and I know it gets a lot of hate, but I love it. Now Kel-Tec offers a 33 round double-double (quad?) stack 22lr gun. What could go wrong with that? TAKE MY MONEY!

Kel-Tec | CP33

cp33-right.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@LuckySG Please add me to the list for this as soon as it is available (not even kidding).

Kel-Tec | CP33

I got my PMR-30 from you and I know it gets a lot of hate, but I love it. Now Kel-Tec offers a 33 round double-double (quad?) stack 22lr gun. What could go wrong with that? TAKE MY MONEY!

View attachment 540819
You are second in the line! :)
2019 Shot Show...

Any stores in Seattle area getting one before it's banned?

God help you if the Oregon super majorities get their way.

I'm gonna guess they won't make a 10 or 5 round mag for it lol.

Don't get me wrong, I kind of want.

It's one step closer to taking a 50 round box and inserting it into the bottom of the gun.

You know. I love Kel Tec's.

I just don't like them. o_O

Yep! exactly. I would never bet my life on one, but they have fun designs and are a hit with everyone at the range.

You are second in the line! :)
2019 Shot Show...

Any stores in Seattle area getting one before it's banned?

Dang it, I even looked to make sure I did not miss someone else post about it.

Yep, classic Kel-Tec "engineering". Pointless and butt ugly.

Let us know how it functions when you get one.

Yep, classic Kel-Tec "engineering". Pointless and butt ugly.

Let us know how it functions when you get one.

I am OK with pointless as long as it is fun, and I kind of like the industrial look. I just hope it has a better 1st generation than the PMR-30 had, but my 2nd gen PMR-30 works fine as a range toy.

I'd rather just shoot something once with a 9mm than 33 times with a .22. lame

You don't seem to have kids who shoot your ammo ;-) When I am at the range sometimes it is more fun to shoot 33 rounds of 22lr for the price of 5 rounds of 9mm. I mean, I think Kel-tek would shoot you if you told them you wanted it for defense.

By shooting 33 at the range, I mean shoot 5 then clear then shoot 9 then clear then shoot 3 then clear..........etc....

My 10yo daughter loves the PMR-30, but at the same cost as 9mm it kind of hurts to let her empty a mag. Enter the CP33 (the money saver)

$475 (retail on the CP33) would buy a heck of a lot of 9mm. Just saying.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top