JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Please add me to the list for this as soon as it is available @LuckySG (not even kidding).

I got my PMR-30 from you and I know it gets a lot of hate, but I love it. Now Kel-Tec offers a 33 round double-double (quad?) stack 22lr gun. What could go wrong with that? TAKE MY MONEY!

Kel-Tec | CP33

cp33-right.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@LuckySG Please add me to the list for this as soon as it is available (not even kidding).

Kel-Tec | CP33

I got my PMR-30 from you and I know it gets a lot of hate, but I love it. Now Kel-Tec offers a 33 round double-double (quad?) stack 22lr gun. What could go wrong with that? TAKE MY MONEY!

View attachment 540819
You are second in the line! :)
2019 Shot Show...

Any stores in Seattle area getting one before it's banned?

God help you if the Oregon super majorities get their way.

I'm gonna guess they won't make a 10 or 5 round mag for it lol.

Don't get me wrong, I kind of want.

It's one step closer to taking a 50 round box and inserting it into the bottom of the gun.

You know. I love Kel Tec's.

I just don't like them. o_O

Yep! exactly. I would never bet my life on one, but they have fun designs and are a hit with everyone at the range.

You are second in the line! :)
2019 Shot Show...

Any stores in Seattle area getting one before it's banned?

Dang it, I even looked to make sure I did not miss someone else post about it.

Yep, classic Kel-Tec "engineering". Pointless and butt ugly.

Let us know how it functions when you get one.

Yep, classic Kel-Tec "engineering". Pointless and butt ugly.

Let us know how it functions when you get one.

I am OK with pointless as long as it is fun, and I kind of like the industrial look. I just hope it has a better 1st generation than the PMR-30 had, but my 2nd gen PMR-30 works fine as a range toy.

I'd rather just shoot something once with a 9mm than 33 times with a .22. lame

You don't seem to have kids who shoot your ammo ;-) When I am at the range sometimes it is more fun to shoot 33 rounds of 22lr for the price of 5 rounds of 9mm. I mean, I think Kel-tek would shoot you if you told them you wanted it for defense.

By shooting 33 at the range, I mean shoot 5 then clear then shoot 9 then clear then shoot 3 then clear..........etc....

My 10yo daughter loves the PMR-30, but at the same cost as 9mm it kind of hurts to let her empty a mag. Enter the CP33 (the money saver)

$475 (retail on the CP33) would buy a heck of a lot of 9mm. Just saying.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top