JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had to recheck my draw status 25 times after seeing what was posted.....

Snake River -Buck tag
Northside - Bull Elk
Coleman E Guano - BIGHORN SHEEP TAG!!!!!!!!!!!

It really can happen, I cant believe I'm going freekin BIGHORN SHEEP hunting!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOO

Snake River -Buck tag
Northside - Bull Elk

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOO

:D <-- Green w/ envy. That is awesome, I only got 1 out of 5, Ochoco buck. Never been there, will have to start a post on where to start looking.

But seriously, congrats. I'm going to go to my corner now :s0058:

Snake River -Buck tag
Northside - Bull Elk

wait - I think you entered MY numbers!

seriously, congratulations - you're now envied by all the rest of us!

:D <-- Green w/ envy. That is awesome, I only got 1 out of 5, Ochoco buck. Never been there, will have to start a post on where to start looking.

But seriously, congrats. I'm going to go to my corner now :s0058:

Many thanks guys. This is my ABSOLUTE DREAM season. I had huge plans for my anticipated Deer and Elk hunts as I was pretty confident I would draw with the number of points I had build up, but what a HUGE surprise to have the Sheep tag added to the mix - truely ONCE IN A LIFETIME.

Snake River -Buck tag
Northside - Bull Elk

One of only two in the state!!! Way to go!

By the way, while you've still got the luck with you, could you pick out some Powerball numbers for me? :D

I drew my favorite willamette tag. time to go get me a blacktail with the AR

Lucky!

I didn't draw for my 615 for the 2nd year in a row, and didn't get buck deer either. :huh:

I guess it's general buck season for me....

I got a spike tag for elk, but that was being given away.

I should've gotten a preference point for buck deer right? It doesn't say I have any preference points for buck deer. Does anyone else have something similar?

Others in my family didn't get preference points either for buck deer, so I'm just curious about those that didn't draw....

Lucky!

I didn't draw for my 615 for the 2nd year in a row, and didn't get buck deer either. :huh:

I guess it's general buck season for me....

I got a spike tag for elk, but that was being given away.

I should've gotten a preference point for buck deer right? It doesn't say I have any preference points for buck deer. Does anyone else have something similar?

Others in my family didn't get preference points either for buck deer, so I'm just curious about those that didn't draw....

I didn't get any preference points either. I put in for for elk, antlerless deer, pronghorn and nothing shows.

I was skunked again for elk this year, had 5 points for trask unit and still didn't get it i think somethings wrong i always draw with 4 points.

unsuccessful for antlerless deer for the trask unit with 3 points.

:s0054:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top