JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do not believe this is correct. Since they extended the deadline until June 1st, the draw date is now June 15th. The results are due out July 1st.

This is from the ODFW website.
http://www.dfw.state.or.us/news/2009/may/051409.asp

The deadline extension will also delay the controlled hunt draw and results notification. The draw will occur by June 15 instead of June 5 and hunters will be mailed results notification no later than July 1, rather than by June 20. Draw results are usually made available online at the same time that notification postcards mailed. Any leftover controlled hunt tags will go on sale July 15 at 10 a.m. PT rather than July 1.

Last Edited:
I got Ochoco buck along with 5000 of my closest friends, but Im sure half of Portland will be there anyway tag or not as usual. Got my w. Santiam doe too. So do I have to pay a bribe to get goat, sheep or speedgoat tags anymore?

Wooooo Hooooo I was 3 for 5! Didn't get Antelope or Sheep (lol) but I did get my Northside Elk and Buck not to mention the old standby...Willamette unit hair tag.....my two boys were unsuccessful for the willamette tag so...need to get the first time tag deal...gun14:

This just in "Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife Press Release: All areas within the Saddle Mountain and Scappoose units will be closed to ANY and ALL deer and elk hunting through the 2009 hunting season. Please do not attempt to hunt these units."

Yeah, I just verified this as fact so no need to check it out for yourselves. Guess everyone from down the hill will have to find some places else to hunt

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top