JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$110
City
Bellevue
State
Washington
New with Tags TAG Fugitive Armor Carrier. Will fit patrol style soft armor (most shapes) and hard rifle plates.

Size Medium. Really high quality USA made gear. Color: Black.

Midwest Armor will make soft armor panels to fit this.

Description:
The Fugitive is designed as a daily use armor carrier to fit most department issued soft armor and full sized plates held securely in place with the fully adjustable plate strap. Fits 10" x 12" Plates. The inside portion of the vest is made with spacer mesh for added comfort and breathability. Both the shoulder and cummerbund elastic straps are double layered. Generous portions of hook & loop cover the upper portions of the carrier for any size Velcro placards. Berry Compliant, Made in the USA, Lifetime Warranty, 500 denier Invista Cordura nylon.

KEY FEATURES:
Double layered elastic shoulder & cummerbund straps
Spacer mesh for comfort & breathability
Large Velcro area for placards
Fits most departments issued soft armor

Unfortunately did not fit me (I'm 5'7 and it was just a hair too long) so I'm putting this back up for sale minus shipping.

Seattle / Bellevue FTF

68f0b6b05ebb90c7847e080eb7e2b38b.jpg
2678a76a6ad5359e330094b1a9806903.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top