JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was a Crossbreed "only" user, Thanks to Doubletap...
I have a huge box of holsters I bought and tried and they failed...

I came across FusionPac Holster by Tactipac... I never thought I would ever move away from Crossbreed, But Tactipac has swayed me in their direction ...

I have a week on this holster and Yes, Comfort, No weight on your Pants, Wearing Shorts all becomes a lot easier, Did I mention Comfort...?
YouTube - ‪FusionPac by TactiPac IWB Deep Concealed Carry Holster‬‏

Another nifty idea, I bought some and have a few in use, Not for everyone though...
My use is under desk, In cabinets ... I don't really care for the vehicle idea though...
YouTube - ‪MagnePac Concealed Carry Weapons Holster by TactiPac‬‏

I'd thought about making something like that. It would be simple and easy enough to make, though I'd make the backing a lot smaller, depending on what gun it was for. A big advantage I can see with this is that you could easily move it around depending on your activity, standing > walking > sitting > driving where you wouldn't necessarily be changing your clothing.

One question I had was, does the velcro cause any irritation? I tried a "belly band" and the edges of the velcro were always rubbing me the wrong way.

I have the same question about the velcro. As we all know velcro also looses its stick after a while if it becomes filled with debris and lint. I was liking it until I saw the full "belly band" come out. Looks like a crossbreed to some extent except there is no combat cut. I found with my own Crossbreed that it is far better IMHO with the combat cut. I would be curious to know if they offer that same style of cut with these holsters?

I'd thought about making something like that. It would be simple and easy enough to make, though I'd make the backing a lot smaller, depending on what gun it was for. A big advantage I can see with this is that you could easily move it around depending on your activity, standing > walking > sitting > driving where you wouldn't necessarily be changing your clothing.

One question I had was, does the velcro cause any irritation? I tried a "belly band" and the edges of the velcro were always rubbing me the wrong way.

I have the same question about the velcro. As we all know velcro also looses its stick after a while if it becomes filled with debris and lint. I was liking it until I saw the full "belly band" come out. Looks like a crossbreed to some extent except there is no combat cut. I found with my own Crossbreed that it is far better IMHO with the combat cut. I would be curious to know if they offer that same style of cut with these holsters?

I have used my tactipac for a week, I have used the Crossbreeds for years... I had a light tee shirt on then the holster and then another shirt, This was very comfortable... I have not used the Tactipac against the skin... The Tactipac really shines only with removing the weight from your pants and allowing shirts to tuck in and not have clips to deal with...

As for the Velcro loosing grip and filling with debris, I hear Ya, But also you have whatever your wearing pants or shorts on top of the belt and holster aiding in holding it in position...

I actually bought a velcro belt from a LE shop and put my crossbreed on and then pants, Not near as comfortable as the actual tactipac...
I'm not saying toss the Crossbreeds but Tactipac has a real good idea here...

000_2280.jpg
000_2282.jpg
000_2283.jpg

Hit their website and all I see is their "Thunderwear" alternative. Can't find the FusionPac. Wear did you buy?

Did you go to TactiPac Deep Concealed Carry Holster ? It appears as the same guy in the video, but maybe you have to contact them directly to get the Fusion Pac holster.
Thanks for the heads up, I have been looking for an IWB for my Kahr..

I bought off the Web Site @ TactiPac Deep Concealed Carry Holster .... Everything is clickable except the FushionPac...

While searching I found this,
<broken link removed>

Looks promising, I emailed for a price for the FusionPac. As for the velcro failing/filling with lint & debris, you could probably run down to your local fabric store and buy new elastic and velcro and make a new belt for a few bucks or quite possibly be able to order a new one through tactipac.com.

Here's the email I received back from Anthony @ Tactipac.
=========================

Ray,

"Thanks for your interest in the FusionPac holster. The price is $79.95 . Handling time is 5 business days. Shipping runs another 3 to 5 business days. Right now for either M&P 40 or 40c the mold is not in stock so it will add approximately 1 week to the manufacturing time.

We offer a 14 day trial period. If you are not happy with the holster, just ship it back to us within 14 days and we will give you a full refund. You will be responsible for return shipping charges. We also offer a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.

When you are ready to place an order we will need the following information:

Exact Make and Model of gun
Waist Size
Draw Preference (right hand or left hand)

Once we receive this information we will send you an electronic invoice through PayPal.

Hope this information helps, let us know if you have any other questions.

God bless you,

Anthony"

Well, I purchased a FusionPak holster off of the earlier Ebay link and have been wearing it for the past two days. So far it is incredibly comfortable. The only thing I have to compare it to is the Galco Summer Comfort holster I used previously and the two are so different that I don't know if comparing them is even fair.

As I continue to wear it I'll update if any concerns appear. Right now I'm very happy with it. Thanks again SDR for the heads up.

Well, I purchased a FusionPak holster off of the earlier Ebay link and have been wearing it for the past two days. So far it is incredibly comfortable. The only thing I have to compare it to is the Galco Summer Comfort holster I used previously and the two are so different that I don't know if comparing them is even fair.

As I continue to wear it I'll update if any concerns appear. Right now I'm very happy with it. Thanks again SDR for the heads up.

No problem...:s0155:
I like mine ...

SDR thanks for the info on the FusionPac. After reading this thread and viewing the video a couple of times I ordered one for my M&P 40c and received it on the 16th. I've worn it with jeans w/belt, cargo shorts w/o belt and elastic waistband pajama pants. So far I really like it, it's very comfortable, easy to tuck in and it stays put. I'm liking it even better than my MTAC. Time will tell on how durable the elastic & Velcro is, but it looks like both could be replaced with new very easily if they should wear out.

SDR thanks for the info on the FusionPac. After reading this thread and viewing the video a couple of times I ordered one for my M&P 40c and received it on the 16th. I've worn it with jeans w/belt, cargo shorts w/o belt and elastic waistband pajama pants. So far I really like it, it's very comfortable, easy to tuck in and it stays put. I'm liking it even better than my MTAC. Time will tell on how durable the elastic & Velcro is, but it looks like both could be replaced with new very easily if they should wear out.

Great, I'm glad it worked out...:s0155:

That's truly disturbing.
But Ya still have to look Huh...:s0112::s0114::s0112:

There is no such thing as bad publicity.
Attention, It's all about attention...:cool:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top