JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Add get educated to the mantra; IPB (Intelligence Preparation of the Battlespace).

The perfectly-legal yet inconspicuous efforts to familiarize one's self with the battlespace is an imperative to projecting power or simply surviving in a post shtf scenario (wrol)!

Locating resources, key terrain, and avenues of approach/retrograde that may be of future use (before the axr falls) is essential in forming an IPB mosaic (overlay).

Keeping informed on gang/mob activities, capabilities, and sphere of influence would be highly beneficial...

So much not to be said (in an open forum) regarding other IPB imperatives....

IPB

Add get educated to the mantra; IPB (Intelligence Preparation of the Battlespace).

The perfectly-legal yet inconspicuous efforts to familiarize one's self with the battlespace is an imperative to projecting power or simply surviving in a post shtf scenario (wrol)!

Locating resources, key terrain, and avenues of approach/retrograde that may be of future use (before the axr falls) is essential in forming an IPB mosaic (overlay).

Keeping informed on gang/mob activities, capabilities, and sphere of influence would be highly beneficial...

So much not to be said (in an open forum) regarding other IPB imperatives....

IPB

I completely agree; intelligence gathering and strategic planning is something I've touched on at various times. For simplicity I tend to lump these in the get trained category as more advanced concepts; walk before running. The long lead activity is physical conditioning; start with that, regardless of challenges, and then build from there.

I completely agree; intelligence gathering and strategic planning is something I've touched on at various times. For simplicity I tend to lump these in the get trained category as more advanced concepts; walk before running. The long lead activity is physical conditioning; start with that, regardless of challenges, and then build from there.

It might do us some good to meet F2F some time; compare notes, share info, or coordinate...;)

When planning your tactics for your survival it is good idea to shave it down so to speak.
To fine tune your plans and training to where you live and what you realistically expect to encounter.
No real need for desert survival skills here where I live ... But knowing a bit about foothills , earthquakes , how to keep warm and dry etc .. makes more sense.

Also it might be good to keep in mind a good realistic outlook about yourself and level of health , fitness , willingness to be uncomfortable etc ...
Misjudging yourself and ability can be almost as bad as misjudging a situation.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads