Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Tacticool Remington 870

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by DirtyBird, Jun 6, 2011.

1. DirtyBird

DirtyBird Milwaukie Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I'm letting my tacticool Remington 870 go. It's an Express model with an 18.5" barrel, and many extras, including SureFire forearm, Trak-Lock ghost ring sights with tritium inserts, Wilson Combat magazine extension, sidesaddle, and Wilderness.com sling with a Wilson side sling mount up front and Hushstalker swivel in the rear.

Front sight has recently been professionally installed by Kevin at Ole's gun shop, and the tritium insert is nice and bright. The rear sight also glows, but more dimly.

The shotgun is in good shape overall. It's been my home defense rig for sometime, but I picked up another shotgun recently, and I can't justify keeping both. I have a Malkoff Devices M60 drop in led I can throw in for the right deal. Otherwise, the SureFire will come with the factory p60 incandescent lamp.

My asking price is $550. I'd prefer cash, but would consider trading for a nice Glock 19 package, or an S&W .45 acp revolver. My dream trade would be an S&W model 22, Thunder Ranch edition.

Feel free to email me or message me with questions. Thanks for looking.

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

2. DirtyBird

DirtyBird Milwaukie Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Taking this one back to the top.

I'm open to reasonable offers, and I'm open to interesting trades. Hit me up!

3. nubus

nubus Guest

How much for the M1A mags? :bluelaugh:

DirtyBird and (deleted member) like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.