Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Tacticool 870 Express Super Magnum

Discussion in 'Shotgun Classifieds' started by Leavy30, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Leavy30

Leavy30 Spokane WA Member

I finally got my 930 SPX so this 870 is up for sale. It started life as a super magnum so it can take up to 3 1/2 inch shells (with a different barrel). It has a 18.5 inch barrel, Knox Blackhawk recoil absorbing stock, 4 round side saddle, scattergun technologies mag extension (6+1), heat shield, and a magpul sling attachment. It has had 200 rounds through it and looks almost new. I would like $450 for it. Makes a perfect HD shotgun, I was always going to get a turkey barrel for it to hunt with but never got around to it. Could be a dual purpose shotgun, the stock would make those 3 1/2 inchers much less painful. I may be open to the right trade as well, really want a shield in 9mm.
    24axvfl.jpg
    2u6ph78.jpg
    9r0dmp.jpg
    2gw8ahu.jpg

2. Leavy30

Bump

3. ch139

ch139 teh gehtoe Active Member

Is the barrel chambered for 3 1/2 - inch shells?

4. Leavy30

No you would have to get a different barrel. The barrel on it now is chambered for 2 3/4 and 3 inch. Don't know why you'd want to shoot 3 1/2 inchers out of an 18.5 inch barrel. :)

5. Leavy30

Bump

6. humdrum

humdrum Lakewood Active Member

You sort of said it would in your original post... Might want to double-check what was written as to avoid repeat questions. The way it's stated makes it seem like it has a 3 1/2" chambered barrel on it currently. Anyway, neat shotgun and G.L.W.S.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.