Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Tacticool 870 Express Super Magnum

Discussion in 'Shotgun Classifieds' started by Leavy30, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Leavy30

Leavy30 Spokane WA Member

I finally got my 930 SPX so this 870 is up for sale. It started life as a super magnum so it can take up to 3 1/2 inch shells (with a different barrel). It has a 18.5 inch barrel, Knox Blackhawk recoil absorbing stock, 4 round side saddle, scattergun technologies mag extension (6+1), heat shield, and a magpul sling attachment. It has had 200 rounds through it and looks almost new. I would like $450 for it. Makes a perfect HD shotgun, I was always going to get a turkey barrel for it to hunt with but never got around to it. Could be a dual purpose shotgun, the stock would make those 3 1/2 inchers much less painful. I may be open to the right trade as well, really want a shield in 9mm.
    24axvfl.jpg
    2u6ph78.jpg
    9r0dmp.jpg
    2gw8ahu.jpg

2. Leavy30

Bump

3. ch139

ch139 teh gehtoe Active Member

Is the barrel chambered for 3 1/2 - inch shells?

4. Leavy30

No you would have to get a different barrel. The barrel on it now is chambered for 2 3/4 and 3 inch. Don't know why you'd want to shoot 3 1/2 inchers out of an 18.5 inch barrel. :)

5. Leavy30

Bump

6. humdrum

humdrum Lakewood Active Member

You sort of said it would in your original post... Might want to double-check what was written as to avoid repeat questions. The way it's stated makes it seem like it has a 3 1/2" chambered barrel on it currently. Anyway, neat shotgun and G.L.W.S.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.