JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Stupid kids! And the cop needs to go be garbage boy at Macdonalds! I don't want him flipping my burgers! That's just so stupid it makes your skin crawl!

I have a 12" f5 Dobsonian (a much larger telescope than the one shown in this article) that the local constabulary thought was a cannon I had set up in my front yard. Fortunately there were no trigger-happy officers on patrol that night.

Keith

These kids werent being stupid at all, this is yet another case where VERY poor leo training arises.. And these bubblegumers are armed!

A telescope and a tactical sweater is why you're going to shoot those poor kids?
Jesus christ.

Where is the accountability?
Even if these guys had someone call the cops on them, unless the first on scene officer is Mr. Magoo he should have seen what the deal was and driven off.

He shot 49 times!

137 total.

That still amazes me.
I fully believe in firing until you gun goes click, but to reload, and reload.
It's beyond understandable.
If any civilian did that they would be in jail.

These kids werent being stupid at all, this is yet another case where VERY poor leo training arises.. And these bubblegumers are armed!

A telescope and a tactical sweater is why you're going to shoot those poor kids?
Jesus christ.

Where is the accountability?
Even if these guys had someone call the cops on them, unless the first on scene officer is Mr. Magoo he should have seen what the deal was and driven off.

Sorry ZA, But I have to disagree with you! If someone shines a bright light at you and yells "stop moving or I'll fire!" Time to shut up and freeze! Not stand around and debate why the "bully's" are acting so weird! Stupid kids but I'm glad they're okay!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top