JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As a collective whole, has the gun industry and shooters in general beat-a-dead-horse when it comes to deeming things "tactical"? I can't go to a restaraunt without seeing a "tactical burger" on the menu. Can we just stop? Also, do you feel this over use of the term is fueling any fires on the gungrabber side? It just seems ridiculous and pointless to deem everything with a buzzword. After all I have an old Ted Williams 20 gauge that I suppose would get pretty "tactical" during a zombie invasion... Don't even get me started on all things marked "zombie"!!!

Last Edited:
HA HA! Tactical Thermos cracks me up... Just seems played out to use "tactical" on everything. Tactical musket, tactical sailboat, tactical horse and carriage; the list just keeps going!
Tac yogurt... tac television set... tac pajamas... 7-11, I got it! Tactical "Zombie Green" Slurpees!
If a company prints the word on anything people seem to buy it. But why?

My GF's son got a black LED mini-flashlight for Christmas. I was across the room and didn't really watch him open the gift, but this morning I saw the empty container it came in, emblazoned with the word "Tactical."

Stumbled across the actual light later this afternoon and I picked it up, anxious to find out what a tactical flashlight does. In flat black, it's certainly more handsome than my Harbor Freight freebie.

The killer feature is a spring metal pocket clasp like on modern pocket knives. Of course I dig how useful that can be, but I was still not entirely sold... yet.

Clicked it on and off a couple times. Felt like Jack Bauer. Works for me.

Don't know how that would work...but here is a picture of my tactical brewstand.

20121201_133912_zpsf31eab25.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads