1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Tactical Tailor Modular light holster- multicam (check it out!)

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by .45's and .38's, Jul 16, 2013.

1. .45's and .38's

.45's and .38's Happy Valley OR Well-Known Member

So normally I wouldn't post molle gear on this forum because it never sells....but....I thought this was a great item that maybe someone would want before I post it on other forums. the details----

Fits most....& I mean a lot of different medium to fullsize guns 4-5" barrels with or without a weapon light attached. Glocks, M&P's, 1911's..,HK...SIG.....they all fit.....with or without light....

Comes in the awesome multicam pattern

Has molle webbing on the outside & it comes with 2 malice clips so you can use it left or right hand.....

Has thumb break that is reversible

Works on the belt, with a drop leg, on a plate carrier or molle vest.....TT sells a shoulder harness for under 40 bucks that will fit this.....

This is just a great, great holster..........thought I should post it & see if someone else wants it.

40 cash or part trade for 9mm ammo :) factory boxed ammo only- no reloaded ammo

gresham area
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.