JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a black, Tactical Tailor MAV w/ shoulder harness that I would like to sell......
I bought this setup used, from nanodeutsch,and never used it myself. However, it looks like it has been worn, but not really used.
In the end, I found that I was trying to adjust it to be a chest rig, so I bought a chest rig, and like it more. In the picture it is adjusted about as small as it will go.
It is slightly different than the MAV that I see on their website. It is rigid, with some kind of stiffener in it. No internal pockets. Also, it has two sides, and a back panel, instead of just two sides
At any rate, I would like to keep the brown mag pouches, so they would not be included. I am thinking that $55 shipped would be a fair price? Postal MO. Thanks for the consideration...

***SPF****

TT 1.jpg

TT2.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top