JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Decided to eventually go in a different route for load bearing gear needs. Right now this thing is just sitting on my gun safe. It's lightly used - worn a handful of times while practicing and that's about it.

For those not familiar with the MAV it's a cumberbund style rig - a big rectangle with PALS webbing all across it. Pick your pouches and tailor it (no pun intended) to your liking.

I have a triple mag pouch for AR mags and a Magna Mag double pistol mag pouch attached to the front of that - all Tac Tailor pouches. The AR mags have bungee retainers, the pistol pouches have rare earth magnets and velcro closed flaps if you want added security. I've never used the flaps, they tuck in behind the pouches out of the way. Never lost a mag from it yet - they fit snug on a double stack mag, and steel bodied mags are held in nicely with the magnets.

The MAV itself is wide enough to fit to fit 8 or 9 AR mags across laying flat, if you were of the "Mookie" mindset. Personally I found 3 rifle mags and 2 pistol mags more than comforting enough, but then again I'm not invading a foreign country or fending off hordes of jihadis. Plenty of room to strap on med kits, knives, more mags, whatever your heart desires.

The harness is an X harness with quick release buckles.

All made in the USA with US made materials. Camo pattern is UCP/ARPAT (ACU)

The Magna Mag pouch retails for $45 new
The 5.56 triple mag panel is $54 new
The MAV one piece is $81 new

Asking $100 for the set. Not interested in parting it out. Will ship, but buyer pays actual shipping costs. It should fit in a USPS Medium flat rate box.

owaenVk.jpg

gpfGtbR.jpg

3kVe4ky.jpg

The kydex stuff and the light n knife are not part if the package - just for clarification.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top