JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I can't help find myself wanting this little thing.

I'm fairly certain it would fit the role of two guns I have, better.

Not sure if they are in retail stores yet, but I'll be following it closely.
1591059899160.jpeg
1591059934100.jpeg
pix876912804.jpg

Oh wow. That's awesome!!

The flip side would the TD issues with barrel flex. I wish there was a better way to keep that from happening but its going to happen if you put too much pressure on that forend.

But a TD bolt .22LR is fantastic.

I can't find it anywhere, so I believe they are not for sale yet.

If it uses regular 10/22 take down barrels it should prove to be pretty interesting.

Ya, they have been in stock on a few sites now.

Bad timing unfortunately. I want it dearly, but cash is tight to buy it.

$800.00+ for a take-down .22? :s0153:

Don't mind me. I'm not much of a .22LR guy. I only have 6 guns in .22LR.
Tac sol has always been a premium brand. Their stuff is pretty good.

This is pretty innovative. A bolt action receiver in a 10/22 blueprint.

Price may come down.

Maybe Ruger will make one!!!

Tac sol has always been a premium brand. Their stuff is pretty good.

This is pretty innovative. A bolt action receiver in a 10/22 blueprint.

Price may come down.

Maybe Ruger will make one!!!

Hey, I know what kind of a .22 guy you are. I take your word on pretty much anything as gospel!

Not to mention your, pretty much anything, AR experience! :s0155:

Love this concept but worry about accuracy. Bolt action takedown with super light barrel doesn't sound like a promising combination - one step forward, two steps back. I suppose if you added a suppressor and subsonic ammo, you could make this a whisper-quite backpack gun. But the $$$....

Nice, but expensive, and as I said in another thread, I wish someone would find a way to make a take down bolt action like this that handles short and long as well as LR.
I don't recall the 77/22 I had having any problems with .22 long cb caps. Now .22 short, um we won't talk about them too much.
Never should have sold that stainless all weather 77/22. Thought the paddle stock was cool.

Here in Idaho where simi auto .22's arn't being classified as :rolleyes: I think I'll stay with my 10/22 TD Magpul. :s0155:

To me, one of the main advantages of a bolt action rimfire is the possibility that it will feed S, L & LR ammo - Marling bolt actions do this, as do some others, even pumps. I just bought a RAR but I have not tried it with anything except LR yet - it uses the same mag as the 10/22 so my bet is it won't feed short or long.

I can't help find myself wanting this little thing.

I'm fairly certain it would fit the role of two guns I have, better.

Not sure if they are in retail stores yet, but I'll be following it closely.
View attachment 704784
View attachment 704785
View attachment 704786
Do u know what the longest total length is when broken down? I'm just curious cuz I'm converting a bolt action 22 into a folding stock and I'm wondering how the length of this take-down gun compares to a regular bolt action rifle with folding stock.

Do u know what the longest total length is when broken down? I'm just curious cuz I'm converting a bolt action 22 into a folding stock and I'm wondering how the length of this take-down gun compares to a regular bolt action rifle with folding stock.

I would say 19-21" given the barrel is 16.5" long. My takedown 10/22 with the Magpul backpacker stock is 17-18" long with a 16" barrel.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top