JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a like new Tactical Solutions 2211 threaded and railed conversion that I would like to trade or sell. I am looking to trade, or use the proceeds from the sale, to find a stainless .45, 9mm or .40 1911 upper. I can add cash if needed. Like new condition, less than 500 rounds through it. I got this through trade and thought it would be a great gun for the wife and kids, but they like their buckmark so this is appreciated to the extent I thought it would. Frame was fit to slide, so slide has had no modifications. Comes with box, Tactical Solutions milled magazine and 2 additional plastic kimber mags.

IMG_0023.JPG I would like $400 cash or trade, and I am not tied to 1911 uppers so if interested, make me an offer (no musical instruments, laptops, or service trades please). I can also add cash. I know it seems exorbitant, but these go for over $500 new. These are nice because they keep the optics mounting stable (similar mechanism as a Beretta 92 or target pistol).

IMG_0025.JPG

IMG_0024.JPG

IMG_0024-crop.JPG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top