JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a few posts here with ones I make, search my posts and you will see them- but here is my web page for them:

<broken link removed>

NWFA members get a price break....quite a few have bought them.

Wow, those are some greaat prices for H&K hook slings! I've been looking everywhere for cheap H&K hook slings. I sew most of my tacti-cool stuff....even made a single-point sling from combining two different slings together.

3-point and single-point slings each have their uses...and these look like very good quality slings...might be worth looking into.

Lots of variables. What kind of rail do you have, what kind of stock, what will primary purpose be for the sling? I went with the Vickers Blue Force adjustable 2 point sling. I have collapsible Magpul stock with QD and bought a QD to attach to front rail. I also customized the VBF by getting rid of the quick release they had on and stitching on my QD's. They now offer one setup with the QD's already stitched on. See video at:
Bravo Company or lots of other places. Everyone will have an opinon and it's all subjective to me.

Code 3/Blackwater tactical in Salem is making their own single point (actually made here in Salem---not sourced overseas). Its comfy & sturdy-quality hardware. Givem a look if you are ever in town.

For an AR/tactical rifle I like Viking Tactics quick adjust (Vtac) sling, its got a metal buckle and adjusts quickly. You can suck your rifle up to your chest and free your hands quickly for handgun/shotgun use etc. And it has a distinctive lanyard release (That I lengthened) to drop the rifle again for use. I have one on two of my AR-family rifles and one on a saiga 12, you can find 'em for like $35

Sorry to bring this thread back up, but I just had a custom 3 point sling made from a board member, LCspeedsteel. It's adjustable and very comfortable. I had one made for my 870 and when m AR build gets finished I'm definitely having him make me one for that as well. Best prices I've seen around and the quality is there + it's local.

If you want a single point sling, Gear Sector makes a good one, and the Magpul MS2 (and the new MS3) are also good.

+100 on the Gear Sector products. I'm a Master Distributor for them and have sold a lot in the PDX area. 100% made in the USA(all materials are from the US, too) and well thought out.

I especially like the ripcord design incorporated into the two point slings that allows one to quickly take the slack out of the system and pulls the gun up tight when you need it to.

Jason(the owner of GS) also manufactures a full line of rail mounts, and rear point mounts, along with hand stops and flashlight mounts. Check out their site and PM me with part numbers for a price check. If the item is not in stock with me but listed in stock on his site, I can have them here in no more than 3 business days, usually less. :s0155:

http://www.gearsector.com

http://www.firearmstands.com/category.aspx?categoryid=27

Thanks, Mike

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR