JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I went down to Albany today to check out a family friends gun shop for the first time and I'd forgot that he just purchased a really nice training simulator for practicing realistic situational shooting. It was one of the coolest shooting things I've done in a long time. I was just checking to see what other people thought about it, or if people even knew it was there.

Brian

I have seen it there, but I haven't had a chance to use it. it sounds really cool. what types of guns did you use and targets did you shoot?

JP

I went down to Albany today to check out a family friends gun shop for the first time and I'd forgot that he just purchased a really nice training simulator for practicing realistic situational shooting. It was one of the coolest shooting things I've done in a long time. I was just checking to see what other people thought about it, or if people even knew it was there.

Brian

I think they have a Laser Shot system. You can get them for your home. The home systems cost anywhere between 1500.00-6800.00 typically.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top