JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
As the title suggests, I'm looking to purchase all three. I'm a Washington resident, but am willing to travel to OR and transfer for the right deal. I have a WA DL, an expired CPL, am legally eligible to own firearms, and will gladly sign a bill of sale, if requested.

Here's what I'm looking for...

RIFLE/CARBINE:
- 9mm, .223/5.56, or .45
- High capacity mags
- 16" barrel preferred
- Collapsible/folding stock a plus
- Nothing particularly fancy or high-end, since I would like to be able to afford the other 2 guns... unless it's ridiculously cool... then send it my way :p
- Top picks would be:
+ Kel Tec SU-16C
+ Just-Right Carbine (JRC) 9mm
+ Beretta Cx4 Storm
+ ARs of any make

SHOTGUN:
- 12ga
- pump, semi-auto, or break-action
- 18" barrel

PISTOL:
- 9mm, .45, .223/5.56, or .380 (preference in that order)
- High capacity mags preferred (in the case of .380 or .45, I may make exceptions)
- Full-size or semi-compact preferred
- Tacticool pistols (MACs, ARs, etc) will ALWAYS get my attention :p
- Holsters/accessories a plus

Ideally, I’d like to end up with a rifle and pistol that share the same type of ammo and/or mags, but I know that may not be possible. Consequently, I’m pretty open-minded. If you have something tacticool that you think might interest me, please send a pic, description, and asking price my way. If you have ammo with the firearm that you’d want to get rid of as well (or you just happen to have bulk ammo that you want to sell directly), please let me know. The earliest I'd be able to pick up anything would be the 28th. Cheers!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top