JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Might be old school but black is the best camo at night, heck even in daylight black fades in. No disrespect for those that want to add a paint job to there rifles, basic black works fine for me.

its pretty well established that black stands out the worst over all earth-tone colors, even at night. this is why the military has completely dropped black from camo applications... it's not on the boots, its not in the uniforms, and they've finally just authorized the painting of black rifles. because black is worthless for camo.

Might be old school but black is the best camo at night, heck even in daylight black fades in. No disrespect for those that want to add a paint job to there rifles, basic black works fine for me.

I think you might stand alone in this school of thought. Not only is black not a very good camo option for night or day, but an evil black riffle just pops out visually. Camo has always broken up an image to the eye, making you look twice to see whats right in front of you.

I did this, its sponge painted.

arcomo.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top