Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Tactical Red Jacket Saiga 12

Discussion in 'Shotgun Classifieds' started by soute21, May 30, 2014.

1. soute21

soute21 Portland, OR Member

Red Jacket Saiga 12 (http://www.redjacketfirearms.com/fi...ypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=31&category_id=2 ), it was converted by Red Jacket Firearms and has 3 complete furnitures to dress it the way you want it without the year wait. I have the original wood furniture for it but i updated it to a more tactical look with a chaos quad rail and 6 position stock, also has AK style grips and stock as you can see in the pic.. also have 2-10 round mags, and 5-5 round mags and has a ton of mods to it so it can cycle bird shot as easily as high quality slugs.
    $2200 Located in Portland

saiga3.jpg saiga2.jpeg

2. HNBLARMS

HNBLARMS mount angel Member

Is it stamped red jacket?

3. soute21

No, its from before the show became popular and everything was branded.

4. Vex

Vex Southern Oregon Member

Is there no stamp that proves it was done at Red Jacket at all?

5. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

If I may...this shotgun was bought by me in early 2010 through Atlantic Firearms, a few months before Sons of Guns premiered. It was advertised as a Red Jacket Classic Russian Red. There is no Red Jacket stamp anywhere, although a phone call to either Red Jacket (or presumably Atlantic) with the serial number would verify its authenticity. A buddy of mine from Idaho picked up its twin on the same day I did at the TriState Outfitters in Moses Lake WA.

Here it is before I took the wood furniture off and installed the black polymer furniture (the railed handguards and collapsible stock are post-me). You'll notice the white electrical-taped magazine pictured above appears on this almost three year old video.

rsmccsman and soute21 like this.
  6. Reco

Reco Portland Oregon Active Member

Looking for any trades?

7. soute21

Mainly cash to buy a car, if the AR you posted was a 7.62 I would be but don't want to add another caliber.

8. Reco

Reco Portland Oregon Active Member