JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Red Jacket Saiga 12 (http://www.redjacketfirearms.com/fi...ypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=31&category_id=2 ), it was converted by Red Jacket Firearms and has 3 complete furnitures to dress it the way you want it without the year wait. I have the original wood furniture for it but i updated it to a more tactical look with a chaos quad rail and 6 position stock, also has AK style grips and stock as you can see in the pic.. also have 2-10 round mags, and 5-5 round mags and has a ton of mods to it so it can cycle bird shot as easily as high quality slugs.
$2200 Located in Portland

saiga3.jpg saiga2.jpeg

If I may...this shotgun was bought by me in early 2010 through Atlantic Firearms, a few months before Sons of Guns premiered. It was advertised as a Red Jacket Classic Russian Red. There is no Red Jacket stamp anywhere, although a phone call to either Red Jacket (or presumably Atlantic) with the serial number would verify its authenticity. A buddy of mine from Idaho picked up its twin on the same day I did at the TriState Outfitters in Moses Lake WA.

Here it is before I took the wood furniture off and installed the black polymer furniture (the railed handguards and collapsible stock are post-me). You'll notice the white electrical-taped magazine pictured above appears on this almost three year old video.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.