JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Decided to go with the Rex can, haven't shot it yet but I think it will do just fine. Looks cool with the bare metal too, kind of an old west brass look. Goes with the lever action I think.

It's also pretty light for its size, doesn't add too much to the muzzle.

20220726_110034.jpg

Decided to go with the Rex can, haven't shot it yet but I think it will do just fine. Looks cool with the bare metal too, kind of an old west brass look. Goes with the lever action I think.

It's also pretty light for its size, doesn't add too much to the muzzle.

View attachment 1247211
That is a sexy setup. Look forward to hearing, pun intended, a report back on how well that Rex can works as it relates to suppression at shooters ear.

I should post my monstrosity. .500 S&W Magum, Big Horn Armory with Leupold 2.5-8 pistol scope with a Vers 50. It looks traditionalish. I would love to have an antique style optic to give it a more steampunkesque look

I should post my monstrosity. .500 S&W Magum, Big Horn Armory with Leupold 2.5-8 pistol scope with a Vers 50. It looks traditionalish. I would love to have an antique style optic to give it a more steampunkesque look
Please do kind sir! 500Mag is quickly becoming my favorite round. I have a revolver and a single shot rifle in said caliber. The Bighorn gun isn't too far outta reach for me I just need a little "persuasion" lol.

Please do kind sir! 500Mag is quickly becoming my favorite round. I have a revolver and a single shot rifle in said caliber. The Bighorn gun isn't too far outta reach for me I just need a little "persuasion" lol.
Recoil is surprisingly low. But I don't shoot it without the suppressor which may help. It is still quite loud. But I will try to snap a pic.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top