JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Decided to go with the Rex can, haven't shot it yet but I think it will do just fine. Looks cool with the bare metal too, kind of an old west brass look. Goes with the lever action I think.

It's also pretty light for its size, doesn't add too much to the muzzle.

20220726_110034.jpg

Decided to go with the Rex can, haven't shot it yet but I think it will do just fine. Looks cool with the bare metal too, kind of an old west brass look. Goes with the lever action I think.

It's also pretty light for its size, doesn't add too much to the muzzle.

View attachment 1247211
That is a sexy setup. Look forward to hearing, pun intended, a report back on how well that Rex can works as it relates to suppression at shooters ear.

I should post my monstrosity. .500 S&W Magum, Big Horn Armory with Leupold 2.5-8 pistol scope with a Vers 50. It looks traditionalish. I would love to have an antique style optic to give it a more steampunkesque look

I should post my monstrosity. .500 S&W Magum, Big Horn Armory with Leupold 2.5-8 pistol scope with a Vers 50. It looks traditionalish. I would love to have an antique style optic to give it a more steampunkesque look
Please do kind sir! 500Mag is quickly becoming my favorite round. I have a revolver and a single shot rifle in said caliber. The Bighorn gun isn't too far outta reach for me I just need a little "persuasion" lol.

Please do kind sir! 500Mag is quickly becoming my favorite round. I have a revolver and a single shot rifle in said caliber. The Bighorn gun isn't too far outta reach for me I just need a little "persuasion" lol.
Recoil is surprisingly low. But I don't shoot it without the suppressor which may help. It is still quite loud. But I will try to snap a pic.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top