JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey Guys, I am gauging interest here with you AR15 guys. I have just put up a deal on my website offering Midwest Industries T7 Free Floating carbine length Handguards for sale with a "Special Installed Price" Check here:
<broken link removed>
The MI handgurds are in my opinion one of the top choices out there. They are certainly one of the lightest! And if accuracy is your thing like it is mine, then "Free Floating" is the way to go.

I am going to offer an even better deal on the installed handguards to NorthwestFirearms.com forum members at $20 off the advertised price. This is for the installed option. I will only do this if I "Do Not Have To Ship" & we can do a FTF deal.
I can also sell the handguards uninstalled to members for a 10&#37; discount FTF.
The installed version being the better bargain in my eyes but the uninstalled option isn't bad either as long as you have the skills and tools. I've been working on AR's for years and I do clean work. I don't like dings and scratches on my stuff either!:s0155:
PM me if interested.

do you have any rifle length?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I only have the carbine length one pc free floating design by Midwest ind. and they haven't yet released the mid or full length versions of the one pc free float but If you want I can order you one of their 2 pc free float full lengths seen here: <broken link removed> PM me for a price if interested.
Best,
Ron.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top