JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Diaper Bag??? Seriously? I have three kids. I also have a Suburban and it doesnt matter if it is a 2 day trip or a 12 day trip, the back of the suburban is always jam packed to the ceiling, sometimes even crammed around the kids feet LOL. Get a large frame military surplus backpack, or 7 of them and a suburban to haul them.... Kids seem to multiply, you have ONE today and you wont know how it happened but tomorrow you will have 5(and sometimes they arent even yours!), so get the Suburban too when you are shopping for diaper bags :s0155:

I use either a classic mountain smith fanny pack or a Patagonia half mass when I need a little more space. The ladies try to convince you need a purpose bag but any good out doors bag works pretty well. I would just rig up a changing pad you can put in any bag.

I have a 5.11 bail out bag love it but not big enough for a diaper bag.

I feel like the only way is personal carry. I thought the same when we had our daughter and it's just not oractical or safe in my opinion.

Or your jus carrying a gun bag with a couple diapers in it.
You don't really want people knowing you have a gun in your baby bag. Just all around bad idea i've found after having a child

Yup... the wife and I have a few Maxpedition bags. Gotta use the bigger ones when they're little, but as soon as you don't need to pack around 20 diapers and a change of clothes everywhere, the standard versipack is great

You know, a diaper bag isn't a bad idea, you could put some ammo, pistol, etc, in a bob type deal. Then put a 1/2 bottle of sour milk on top, a diaper, with lemon juice poured on the inside of it, but, left turned outside so it could been seen. And a old filthy food stained ''blanky'' hung over the top of it, BET no one would ever touch it, and you'd always have some very important self defense, survival things in your car/pickup all the time. loll:s0114: Maybe throw a open bag of dirito's or cheese nips on the top as well.

+1 to Maxpedition versipack series. If you are looking at getting something to throw a few diapers and wipes and maybe spare baby clothes the smaller Fatboy is a great buy. I use it all the time when I don't use my backpack carrier. When they are little and carrying them in a sling or front carrier, it is great. If you feel the need to carry a lot more stuff (time will change that), the Jumbo or Mongo would also work great. I can't say enough good things about the quality and well thought out products of Maxpedition.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top