JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know suppressing a revolver is a silly idea.
Put grease on the back of the cylinder to get your neighboring benches in a fighting mood.

Artemus Gordon does not approve.
But Mr. Nick sure does....

1643746409956.png

I'm curious. In the video, did both pistols shoot supersonic .22? If so, the main source of the bang may have been the shock wave from same. A suppressor has no effect on that. And the Heritage's longer barrel would provide a higher muzzle velocity and louder shock wave.

I'm curious. In the video, did both pistols shoot supersonic .22? If so, the main source of the bang may have been the shock wave from same. A suppressor has no effect on that. And the Heritage's longer barrel would provide a higher muzzle velocity and louder shock wave.
The sound should be similar or the same. Especially if the bullets are the same weight and such. Breaking the sound barrier is breaking the sound barrier, only size and weight of an object will affect the volume of air moved at the peak of the sonic boom.

Looks like it has a mohawk!
Like an Indian version of a Cowboy gun.
Them Injuns were pretty sneaky and good warriors. That must be where the Tactical part comes from.

Oh, My.

Ugly AF and no real practical reasons for this setup. Marketing at its worst. I see this dropping off the product line soon.

Seriously, WTF!

If its a 22 then who cares cuz they r cheap guns for fun anyway so add it to the collection if it looks like fun.

Threaded barrel does seem stupid though because the cylinder gap makes the suppressor just a flash hider or for looks. I've shot cb shorts out of a rifle and they are pretty darn quiet. Shooting the same round out of a heritage revolver is pretty darn loud due to the cylinder gap.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top