JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This was released at Shot show, but I figured because it was so crazy and hilarious it deserved its own thread.

Behold the Heritage Arms Cowboy Tactical.

Yes, two words that should not go together, Cowboy and Tactical, have been put together in the same name. lol!

Features:
Carbon fiber imitation grips
1913 rail
Fiber optic front sight

And….

The barrel is threaded 1/2x28. So you can put a suppressor and or muzzle device in it!

This thing is so whacky!

I am not going to lie, I kind of want one for its wackiness!

So how about you? Whacky cool? Or just plain stupid?

1643728419930.jpeg
1643728458474.jpeg

This was released at Shot show, but I figured because it was so crazy and hilarious it deserved its own thread.

Yes, two words that should not go together, Cowboy and Tactical, have been put together in the same name. lol!

Features:
1913 rail
Fiber optic front sight

And….

The barrel is threaded 1/2x28. So you can put a suppressor and or muzzle device in it!

This thing is so whacky!

View attachment 1121398
View attachment 1121399

:s0113::s0113::s0113:

It's Mr. T personified in a SA cowboy gun!

:s0120:

I know suppressing a revolver is a silly idea. I've always read it wouldn't work because of the cylinder gap, but now I REALLY want to try it to see if it does anything. If it were a big buck item, I'd think it was dumb, but for a Heritage kind of price...

I know suppressing a revolver is a silly idea. I've always read it wouldn't work because of the cylinder gap, but now I REALLY want to try it to see if it does anything. If it were a big buck item, I'd think it was dumb, but for a Heritage kind of price...
I'd just take it to a busy range and shoot colibri through it with the can on to throw everyone off!

Features:
1913 rail
Fiber optic front sight

And….

This thing is so whacky!

View attachment 1121398
View attachment 1121399
1643733171011.png

Artemus Gordon does not approve.

This goes in the "If I happen to be in the gun shop, and it happens to be there as well, we just may go home together" file for me.

I'd love to see how it works suppressed, yet I think they would have been better off with a ~4" barrel, and leaving the word "tactical" out of it altogether.

For a cheap-ish .22LR toy, would be neat to try, but I'm not going to seek it out.

Features:
1913 rail
Fiber optic front sight

And….

This thing is so whacky!

View attachment 1121398
View attachment 1121399
I like it and think more revolvers should come with this option.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top