JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I occasionally come across some retard on a motorcycle that would benefit society with some tactical contact.

Their scooter derby videos are pretty great.

What did the guy in the camera car say at the very end of the video? After the lady says something about them chasing the guy.

Right before the video cuts off? It sounds like he says, "There's some more ones." Referring to the officer on the motorcycle.

This poor lady sounded really shaken up, it seems she was taking driving lessons.

-Robert

:s0153: So, could this "Tactical Contact" be used by terrified civilians surrounded in their cars by violent rioters?

"Gee yer Honor,... this mob was trying to drag us from our car and they were hitting it with baseball bats.... so, I floored it and "Tactically Contacted" the crap outa them."

:s0153: So, could this "Tactical Contact" be used by terrified civilians surrounded in their cars by violent rioters?

"Gee yer Honor,... this mob was trying to drag us from our car and they were hitting it with baseball bats.... so, I floored it and "Tactically Contacted" the crap outa them."
I read recently about a state passing a new law regarding people blocking cars in on the freeway. It allowed drivers to drive through the crowd under certain circumstances. I don't remember which state (Florida maybe?) or any details.

EDIT:
Yep, Florida. Here it is:

2. Prohibition on Obstructing Roadways
3rd degree felony to obstruct traffic during an unpermitted protest, demonstration or violent or disorderly assembly; driver is NOT liable for injury or death caused if fleeing for safety from a mob.

Last Edited:
I read recently about a state passing a new law regarding people blocking cars in on the freeway. It allowed drivers to drive through the crowd under certain circumstances. I don't remember which state (Florida maybe?) or any details.

EDIT:
Yep, Florida. Here it is:

2. Prohibition on Obstructing Roadways
3rd degree felony to obstruct traffic during an unpermitted protest, demonstration or violent or disorderly assembly; driver is NOT liable for injury or death caused if fleeing for safety from a mob.
They should call it the GTFOOTR act. :)

saw a video a while back.. think it was from Spain.. I htink it was a bank robber with a hostage.. seems he asked for a motorcycle and free passage in exchange for the hostage.. dude hoped onto the bike and started to take off only to get slammed by a police car. they nabbed him up and tossed him in the back of a car.

found it..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads