JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's not exactly true. They sell the wooden crates, but they usually sell so quick they just don't bother to put them on the web. You have to reserve them before they are all gone. I know. I have done it.

I went to there store, not the web site. The lady at the counter told me, that they "only" sell 7.62x39mm by the box, not the case( i asked ). And i bet you paid more than $212 per 1000 round case(delivered or picked up yourself) , am i correct?

M67

I went to there store, not the web site. They told me at the store front, that they "only" sell 7.62x39mm by the box, not the case( i asked ). And i bet you paid more than $212 per 1000 round case(delivered or picked up yourself) , am i correct?

M67

I don't know what to tell you M67. I have got them. Big wooden box full of those tin thingy's. I honestly don't remember what I paid for them, but it was IMO reasonable at the time.

I don't know what to tell you M67. I have got them. Big wooden box full of those tin thingy's. I honestly don't remember what I paid for them, but it was IMO reasonable at the time.

I just gave Tactical Ammunition a call and asked about case lots of factory 7.62x39mm, the lady on the phone asked if i checked the web site, i said yes and the web site lists by the box only and she was confused... She even thought they were reloads. lol

I was then transfered to 2 other people. the last one told me you can purchase wolf white box by the case, but you must special order the ammo ahead of time.

Garg is correct, you must "special order" 7.62x39mm if you want it by the case, but you have to talk to the right person to do it.( as of today, it was 3 people to get the right person )

M67

that was over a year ago when you made that post. have you tried them again probably not. your making your opinion on a one time deal.
your a liar

Get "your facts straight" I called them today, and that was my experience (as of today, not a year ago!) As a matter of "FACT" my original post was on 02-11-2012, 07:46 AM. Not even close to a year.

"themanwiththeAR" needs to go back to kindergarten, and learn the months of the year and basic math skills.

Here is the link to tactical ammo's 7.62x39mm page as of right now, at 10:30 pm
http://www.tacticalammunition.com/762x39_c29.htm

I still say better deals can be found online, through RCW Arms, or Grizzly Cartridge in Rainier, Or., ETC......

M67

Garg, you are correct, you must "special order" 7.62x39mm if you want it by the case, but you have to talk to the right person to do it.( as of today, it was 3 people to get the right person )

I live right down the road from them; so I gave them a try and bought a bunch of ammo from them (1,000.00 order). It was nice to go pick it up at their door.

I had good results with their .308 (new stuff), but bad results with their remanufactured .223. Apparently they put wolf primers in a large batch of the .223 (which i got in my 1,000 rounds); which caused many mis-fires.

My buddy who sells a lot of the supplies to them; called up Rob; and he replaced my a batch with a new batch of 1,000 rounds; which were properly made. That made me happy and had no issues with it thus far.

I believe in supporting local business; although I have made a good network over the last 2 years; in which I get ammo for a much lower rate than the average person from all over the country.

I saw today that Tactical Ammunition put 7.62x39mm bulk on their website. They also lowered the price on the small box stuff. I have bought quite a bit from them before (mostly 9mm) and never had a problem. I usually talk to Josh. He seems to be the most knoledgable down there.

Seems like everybody's experiences are hit and miss. I bought a 500 round box of 9mm because the price was right ($85). I had multiple stovepipes out of an XDm 4.5". It just didn't have enough juice to cycle properly. Never had a problem with that pistol before or since.

To be fair, I took what was left of it out in the woods and we shot it through an XD (service), XD (subcompact), and a Sig 226 with no problems. Go figure......

I bought an upper from them earlier this year and had nothing but issues with both the upper and their customer service. Rifle would not go fully into battery with factory ammo of any kind. Sent it back 3 times, each time it took months to get back, was told they didn't have it, COULDN'T FIND IT, etc etc. In the end it turned out they never touched a thing. On the last try they just sent it back in the same unopened package I sent it to them in! Finally gave up and had to take it to a smith to find out the chamber was too short and needed finish reamed.
Also, 9mm is listed as $289 for 500 rounds on their site.... 58 cents per round.... no thanks.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top