JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Fellas,

At the gun show the other weekend, I was intrigued by Tactical Ammunition's selection and prices.

Have any of you used their ammo before? Is it relatively quality stuff? I'm looking to pick up some 7.62 NATO, and their prices are very comparable to a lot of the surplus and Privi stuff I find online.

I have purchased a couple of boxes of the 6.5x50 cartridges and was pleased. I had one cartridge fail to fire, but upon being notified, they immediately resolved the issue on my next order. I will continue to use them, if for no other reason than they have always been excellent to deal with. Something I find terrible lacking in most companies these days.

Bought some of the cheapest .223 ammo they make, in once fired brass. Primers keep popping out in my AR, locking the whole gun up. :(

Their 147gr 9mm is a tad too long to fit more than 4 rounds in Glock mags.

The .308 ammo I bought, shot decently in my bolt gun.

Hmm, a lot of damning reviews from the past few years, at least as far as their reloaded rifle ammo goes.

Guess the old adage holds, eh? If it sounds too good to be true..

The plinker and once-fired 223 is cheap but pops 2-5 primers per 1000. Less often a case neck tears off in the chamber. The dinged up cases seem to feed fine for me. I keep buying it, so..,

No problems with .308 and .45 auto.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top