JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale or trade is my Mech Tech CCU carbine conversion kit, this was a build I did a while ago and it is a ton of fun to shoot. it is freakishly accurate! Anyway I built this on a Glock 22 frame, which is the same frame size from .40 - 9mm. I installed a 3.5lb trigger on it as well as the OEM factory extended magazine release for easier magazine changes. I also put textured panels on the handle for increased grip. I ordered the 9mm upper receiver directly from Mech Tech and I am the original owner. I had the factory install the Quad rail system as well as the 4 position telescopic stock. I then decided to use the MAGPUL BUIS sight system so I could use a quick detach mount for optics. I used MAGPUL's RSA sling attachment point to the rear of the unit to accommodate a single point sling as well as attaching a MAGPUL Verticle foregrip which worked much better than the MAGPUL Angled foregrip.

I have fired exactly 1250 rounds through it. The nice thing about Mech Tech is their customer service. I called the company and talked to 2 of their reps when I was considering purchasing this CCU kit and they were very accommodating. Their warranty against any defects or issue's was reflected both on their website and on the phone and they have a really good reputation.

<broken link removed>

my cost initial cost was as follows (and is reflected by their website)

349.00 CCU Carbine unit
80.00 Telestock
109.00 Quad rail
200.00 Glock OEM Frame
30.00 33rnd Mag
80.00 Sights
17.00 Foregrip
21.00 Sling attachment

I have 895.00 Total into this and I am asking 750.00 cash or 800.00 in trade value, I would also be willing to sell the unit without the glock lower or mag for 550.00 and could even mail it since it wouldnt be a "complete firearm". Im specifically looking for :

AR Pistol
Ruger 454 Alaskan
HK pistols
Desert Eagle .44 or .50
.308 AR rifle
glock 35 plus cash,
I am open to entertaining any other trades even if I need to add cash on my end.

2011-10-22_15-54-54_519.jpg

IMG_20111022_151057.jpg

IMG_20111022_151107.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top