JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What's the deal with some cops? I think that a lot of cops are pretty level-headed good guys, but they must cringe with some idiot with a badge pulls a stunt like this. You have to think that if some cop is so terrified in his job that he nails a deaf lady with a taser, he should probably find a safer line of work. At least the lady who got tased will most likely end up with a bunch of money.

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner!!! What has she won, Charlie? An all expenses paid trip to the Bahamas to find her dream home and a full ride to any university in the world.

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner!!! What has she won, Charlie? An all expenses paid trip to the Bahamas to find her dream home and a full ride to any university in the world.

At our expense though... not only police bubblegumed her, but they bubblegumed the taxpayers as well...

Where are the ambulance chasers when you need them...this woman needs to teach those two cops (and their jurisdiction) a very expensive lesson. I know if I was on the jury she would get a very substantial award, enough to hire her own interpreter for life. Money out of the pocket speaks the laudest.

The nice thing about a federal civil rights suit, she can pick those bullies personal pockets for damages. That should teach them, and they were told she was deaf? Then the jurisdiction should get hit big time for not obtaining an interpreter.

You are so right! She does deserve alot of money in damages but the irony is that the taxpayer (you and I who are outraged as well) has to pay for it! Government cannot produce anything, all they can do is steal so they take our money and pay for their atrocity.

Where are the ambulance chasers when you need them...this woman needs to teach those two cops (and their jurisdiction) a very expensive lesson. I know if I was on the jury she would get a very substantial award, enough to hire her own interpreter for life. Money out of the pocket speaks the laudest.

The nice thing about a federal civil rights suit, she can pick those bullies personal pockets for damages. That should teach them, and they were told she was deaf? Then the jurisdiction should get hit big time for not obtaining an interpreter.

This is what happens to the short guys You teased in High School. They couldn't hack it in the military, so they became cops. To bad a dose of intelligence wasn't supplied with the badge. I hope they both loose their jobs and are busted down to cleaning septic tanks. That is where they belong. Sad thing is they will get off with a slap on the wrist and probably promoted. Seems to be the "In" thing with the Police these days

This is what happens to the short guys You teased in High School. They couldn't hack it in the military, so they became cops. To bad a dose of intelligence wasn't supplied with the badge. I hope they both loose their jobs and are busted down to cleaning septic tanks. That is where they belong. Sad thing is they will get off with a slap on the wrist and probably promoted. Seems to be the "In" thing with the Police these days

Portland Mayor Adams posted thanking 'guardian angel' Neighborhood Watch volunteers at one of last night's "Neighborhood Night Out" events in Portland.

AzvHZDUCIAENSCE.jpg

Now, Mayor Adams isn't a particularly tall man... Maybe slightly above average. (I'm 6', and I recall him being only a couple inches shorter than me when I met him.) But those two he's with are every stereotype of "Napoleon syndrome" bad neighborhood watch volunteers. In all honesty, based on that photo, I would expect to see one of them in the news for a Zimmerman-like event in a couple years.

I'm not biased against shorter people - but holy cow, those two are just picture-perfect stereotypes. Down to the goofy berets and five o'clock shadow-level facial hair. (At least we know they're not armed, if Adams is willing to be that close to them.)

AzvHZDUCIAENSCE.jpg

Portland Mayor Adams posted thanking 'guardian angel' Neighborhood Watch volunteers at one of last night's "Neighborhood Night Out" events in Portland.

View attachment 43565

Now, Mayor Adams isn't a particularly tall man... Maybe slightly above average. (I'm 6', and I recall him being only a couple inches shorter than me when I met him.) But those two he's with are every stereotype of "Napoleon syndrome" bad neighborhood watch volunteers. In all honesty, based on that photo, I would expect to see one of them in the news for a Zimmerman-like event in a couple years.

I'm not biased against shorter people - but holy cow, those two are just picture-perfect stereotypes. Down to the goofy berets and five o'clock shadow-level facial hair. (At least we know they're not armed, if Adams is willing to be that close to them.)
I think he just found a couple "Dates" for Friday night!
:s0131:

Chief Wiggum: That's some good work, Lou. You'll make sergeant for this.
Lou: I already am sergeant, Chief.
Chief Wiggum: This looks to me like the work of crazy old Sideshow Bob.
Lou: Actually, Chief, Cecil made a full confession.
Chief Wiggum: Quiet, Lou, or i'll bust you down to sergeant so fast it'll make your head spin!

They should give them wooden "training" tasers and guns until they learn how to properly employ them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top