Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Tacoma Police Taser Deaf Woman

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by rur862, Aug 7, 2012.

1. rur862

rur862 Seattle Active Member

If this is how they respond to a woman who was attacked in her own apartment imagine how they would respond to an open carry "incident."

Deaf Woman Tasered, Jailed By Police | Care2 Causes

Thank god for the heroic men and women in law enforcement who taser victimized deaf women so that us civilians don't have to.

2. billstaf

billstaf Portland, Oregon Active Member

What's the deal with some cops? I think that a lot of cops are pretty level-headed good guys, but they must cringe with some idiot with a badge pulls a stunt like this. You have to think that if some cop is so terrified in his job that he nails a deaf lady with a taser, he should probably find a safer line of work. At least the lady who got tased will most likely end up with a bunch of money.

3. Misterbill

Misterbill Yakima County, Washington New Member

Bad enough that the two cops did what they did. That this was piled on by the County Prosecutor, the jail staff, etc? Un-freaking believable.

Everyone involved in this travesty should lose their jobs.

Grunwald, Sgt Nambu, enjr4 and 3 others like this.
  4. DCKilla

DCKilla Wet Side, WA Member

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner!!! What has she won, Charlie? An all expenses paid trip to the Bahamas to find her dream home and a full ride to any university in the world.

Redcap and (deleted member) like this.
  5. One-Eyed Ross

One-Eyed Ross Winlock, WA Well-Known Member

Oops....Oh, you're the victim? Sorry 'bout that, Chief.... Oh...she was aggressive and didn't obey commands...we had to do it.

Idiots...

6. fd15k

fd15k Tigard,OR Well-Known Member

At our expense though... not only police bubblegumed her, but they bubblegumed the taxpayers as well...

Grunwald and (deleted member) like this.
  7. hermannr

hermannr Okanogan Highlands Well-Known Member

Where are the ambulance chasers when you need them...this woman needs to teach those two cops (and their jurisdiction) a very expensive lesson. I know if I was on the jury she would get a very substantial award, enough to hire her own interpreter for life. Money out of the pocket speaks the laudest.

The nice thing about a federal civil rights suit, she can pick those bullies personal pockets for damages. That should teach them, and they were told she was deaf? Then the jurisdiction should get hit big time for not obtaining an interpreter.

8. rur862

rur862 Seattle Active Member

You are so right! She does deserve alot of money in damages but the irony is that the taxpayer (you and I who are outraged as well) has to pay for it! Government cannot produce anything, all they can do is steal so they take our money and pay for their atrocity.

9. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

Yeah just print up some more,no biggie.

Sounds like some Pierce Co/Tacoma fun

10. CharonPDX

CharonPDX Portland, OR Active Member

Wasn't it just a year or two ago that a Seattle officer shot and killed a hard-of-hearing gentleman who was whittling while walking down the street?

mjbskwim and (deleted member) like this.
  11. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

Yup.

12. Mohawk13

Mohawk13 Home on The Range Active Member

This is what happens to the short guys You teased in High School. They couldn't hack it in the military, so they became cops. To bad a dose of intelligence wasn't supplied with the badge. I hope they both loose their jobs and are busted down to cleaning septic tanks. That is where they belong. Sad thing is they will get off with a slap on the wrist and probably promoted. Seems to be the "In" thing with the Police these days

13. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

Yeah so she should consider herself lucky!

14. CharonPDX

CharonPDX Portland, OR Active Member

Portland Mayor Adams posted thanking 'guardian angel' Neighborhood Watch volunteers at one of last night's "Neighborhood Night Out" events in Portland.

AzvHZDUCIAENSCE.jpg

Now, Mayor Adams isn't a particularly tall man... Maybe slightly above average. (I'm 6', and I recall him being only a couple inches shorter than me when I met him.) But those two he's with are every stereotype of "Napoleon syndrome" bad neighborhood watch volunteers. In all honesty, based on that photo, I would expect to see one of them in the news for a Zimmerman-like event in a couple years.

I'm not biased against shorter people - but holy cow, those two are just picture-perfect stereotypes. Down to the goofy berets and five o'clock shadow-level facial hair. (At least we know they're not armed, if Adams is willing to be that close to them.)

AzvHZDUCIAENSCE.jpg

15. Benihaus

Benihaus Portland American

I think he just found a couple "Dates" for Friday night!
    :paranoid:

Grunwald, Mohawk13, TCOV and 3 others like this.
  16. DoubleTapDrew

DoubleTapDrew Oregon Well-Known Member

Chief Wiggum: That's some good work, Lou. You'll make sergeant for this.
    Lou: I already am sergeant, Chief.
    Chief Wiggum: This looks to me like the work of crazy old Sideshow Bob.
    Lou: Actually, Chief, Cecil made a full confession.
    Chief Wiggum: Quiet, Lou, or i'll bust you down to sergeant so fast it'll make your head spin!

They should give them wooden "training" tasers and guns until they learn how to properly employ them.

17. Swedish K

Swedish K SW Washington Moderator Staff Member

Talk about adding insult to injury... Did they ever catch the original offender or just assault her a second time and jail her for calling the cops?