JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd like to get some recommendations for an FFL in the Tacoma/Federal Way area that can ship my Winchester 30/06 to me here in Florida.

Looking for a good solid business with a good reputation for customer service and compliance as well as reasonable rates on transfer fees. We are looking to send out the shipment in the next few days.

I don't yet have a relationship or preferred gun shop in Pierce County/South King, so this could serve as an opportunity to establish one.

Thanks.

Late follow up.

We ended up just going to the UPS Depot to ship my rifle out. It turns out they have an "outbound only" type of FFL that allows them to do this. My folks took the rifle to The UPS Store where they did a fantastic job packing it. They didn't even bat an eye when my dad walked in with a 30.06, they packed it up and handled it like they handle firearms every day, but they would not (c0uld not) ship it but instead said we had to take it ourselves to the local UPS Depot where we were treated with the same professionalism. The rifle arrived in Florida without any problems...my FFL in Florida wanted to make me an offer on the rifle, but I wouldn't let him. (It's a pre-64 Winchester Model 70). And no, it's still not for sale!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top