Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IronMonster, Apr 5, 2015.
IM, it looks like the bad word nanny robot censored your link. I created a TinyUrl link that should fix that. Just paste this URL into your post:
I'm sure the dog's human partner/handler is pretty tore up about it. That said, death is always a possibility in that kind of work. I would have to say that this is the 1st I've heard from ingesting drugs, usually they are stabbed or shot....
RIP canine Officer Barney! Condolences to Officer Betts and the department. Thank you for your service.
I hope those responsible for that poison are hammered hard.
Separate names with a comma.