JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As The Burger Turns:

This fast food employee was not as lucky as the TB employees.

I was about to say who the hell holds up a burger joint until I read it. One of the people in the "gun fight' was an employee illegally carrying. Kind of doubt this was a hold up.

Here we go again.

This reminds me of a statement from when I was a child. "It takes all kinds." - referring to people. I've always resented that thought process because it definitely doesn't. Society could be entirely void of the kind of people who try to use counterfeit money and then shoot someone for not accepting it, and the sun would come up every morning just fine without them, better, actually!

I miss double decker tacos :( Why'd they have to get rid of those?! It's not like they stopped carrying the ingredients to slap them together...
Dare I say I miss the "Mexi Nuggets"? I didn't name them, Taco Bell did years back. Dang, put some of those in a bean burrito and I could really stink up the classroom. I was still in highschool when they discontinued them in the 90's.

You guys got a problem with Mexican Food? All of what you're talking about isn't "Mexican Food". At least the "Bell's" tacos and mashed beans are a semi reasonable facsimile of some real Mexican foods.

I was first introduced to Taco Bell in Long Beach Cali., must have been about 5 YO. We didn't have them in Utah. Still remember sitting out side near ad old clay pot with a gas flame burning underneath it. Must have been their trade mark back then. Damn that was good stuff to a country kid.

Dare I say I miss the "Mexi Nuggets"? I didn't name them, Taco Bell did years back. Dang, put some of those in a bean burrito and I could really stink up the classroom. I was still in highschool when they discontinued them in the 90's.
Has it been so long since mexi-nuggets? Now a days you have to use the cheesy fiesta potatoes (I make them hold the sour cream. Just want cheese and taters in there) We always had Taco Bell - KFC combos around us, so I would stuff potato wedges (another relic of the past now) in my burritos and it was pretty good. Now KFC is doing some kind of potato wedge fries. I still stuff them in the burrito all the same. The fries are basically just fries dipped in the same batter they used for the potato wedges. But alas. Now that I don't live near a taco bell - kfc anymore: it's back to the cheesy fiesta potatoes. Or the nacho fries whenever they have them.

Has it been so long since mexi-nuggets? Now a days you have to use the cheesy fiesta potatoes (I make them hold the sour cream. Just want cheese and taters in there) We always had Taco Bell - KFC combos around us, so I would stuff potato wedges (another relic of the past now) in my burritos and it was pretty good. Now KFC is doing some kind of potato wedge fries. I still stuff them in the burrito all the same. The fries are basically just fries dipped in the same batter they used for the potato wedges. But alas. Now that I don't live near a taco bell - kfc anymore: it's back to the cheesy fiesta potatoes. Or the nacho fries whenever they have them.
Guilty pleasure at KFC.
When I order potato wedges, I always get a side of gravy to dip them in...:s0133:

Who here remembers the Enchirito?
I'm craving a Bell Burger now.
Taco Time > Taco Bell, every time.
578825-97dfd9c42780c7475a0cf0adf0a87755.jpg

This perp had it his way:

Hmm, says he's a felon in possession for similar crimes, before, more than once. They have a feckless bunch of horses rear-ends running things just like potland. I guess people (dems) there don't care either.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top