JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dose myself regularly as a preemptive strike... since I have a propensity to sinus congestion and frequent allergies, it's a reliable go-to for keeping my sinuses steam-cleaned.
?.....

Navage-Nose-Cleaner-blue-1200__84482.1634583448.jpg

I dose myself regularly as a preemptive strike... since I have a propensity to sinus congestion and frequent allergies, it's a reliable go-to for keeping my sinuses steam-cleaned.

Besides, sometimes it's just "comfort food," kinda like a grilled cheese (better with bacon!) and tomato soup.

Used to do that back before they got fancy with all the yuppie crap and the weeds they call "field greens"... what's so hard about just plain iceberg and romaine lettuce?
They do serve a Caesar salad which I always order. I believe the 1/2 salad is just a plain salad without the Chicken. We tend to order breakfast and pick it up when we are planning to drive somewhere.

As The Burger Turns:

This fast food employee was not as lucky as the TB employees.

If they ever catch this ^ trash? Who wants to bet against me that the perp/perps have criminal records and should have been in jail already? Anyone?

If they ever catch this ^ trash? Who wants to bet against me that the perp/perps have criminal records and should have been in jail already? Anyone?
I won't take that bet either! I'm sure in court that they will argue that these two were just "turning their lives around", you know, the normal crap argument.

Someone who fires a gun related to fast food availability is representative of the reason why certain segments of society will always be losers - when you are that dumb, your life is for the most part destined to minimum wage employment, living as a welfare queen, or crime.
Then again......

For some of them.......

It might just be......

Their life long ambition to......

Marry Rich.

Yeah......it could happen.

Aloha, Mark

I am not saying there ain't no teachers / educators who do that or worse....

What I dislike is the broad blanket statements and general assuming that some on the forum here use against all educators and the public school system...

Doing so , is no damn different than saying all gun owners_______ insert favorite insult here.
And that is what is disheartening and makes me want not be here so often.
Andy
YES....
And I've learned from the experience (of my prior posts/interactions with you). So "thank you" (I guess).

Anyway.....
Thus, I felt it necessary to include the "Standard Disclaimer". Note that it's included as my "signature line".

That being said......
IMHO, it's unfortunate. That I felt that I had to include that. Because frequently I forget that not all people can assume that : if they don't exactly fit with all of the group's majority feeling/thought/actions......it's NOT a personal attack.

Rrrrrrrght......as a gun owner and Trump voter I've been "chastised" by people. Hummm......what was that again? ME......according to some "reasonable people". YES. I have been described as a:

Deplorable
Nazi
Fascist
Racist
Homophobe
Xenophobic
Misogynist
Rich/1%er
Right-Wing Ultra Nationalist
Domestic Terrorist
Domestic Enemy/Enemy Of The State
Religious Right Winger
NRA Goon/gun nut/killer
White Supremacist
Etc, etc...

Does one need to point out OBVIOUS mistakes of the opposition? Nah.....I choose not to. I just let them have their Freedom of Speech.

As for those who intend to insult me?

Yeah......it's still Freedom of Speech.

Hummm......to be fair (perhaps fairer).....I should be more careful. YUP. Be it whenever, I might say or use (such words as)......
All
Always
Never
Every
Shall
Or name a Group (like the __________ or whatever).
Etc......etc.....

BUT, But, but.....
It seems that some people, are just looking to be offended, even when no offense is directly intended. Or.....maybe they are just trying to point out their "superiority" by pointing out the "faults" of others?

Whatever, Jeeez......

Speech (or posting on the internet).....is just so much faster. IF we didn't have to STOP and include a "standard disclaimer" at every point of a "casual conversation" to get a simple point across. IMHO.

THIS is NOT an attack. (Did I really have to include that?)

As an aside......
I probably mentioned it before (in my prior posts) that my first wife was employed by the State of Hawaii Dept of Education (as a school counselor and later as an administrator). Yup.....I would frequently comment about "Teachers" (generally) or Democrats (she was one). And, she also liked to correct me too (about making generalizations). LOL.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....do I really need to point out that not ALL Taco Bells are _________ . Rrrrright......in spite of the fact that the corporate offices would like nothing better than to have "consistency" amongst all of their products and stores.

Last Edited:
YES....
And I've learned from the experience (of my prior posts/interactions with you). So "thank you" (I guess).

Anyway.....
Thus, I felt it necessary to include the "Standard Disclaimer". Note that it's included as my "signature line".

That being said......
IMHO, it's unfortunate. That I felt that I had to include that. Because frequently I forget that not all people can assume that : if they don't exactly fit with all of the group's majority feeling/thought/actions......it's NOT a personal attack.

Rrrrrrrght......as a gun owner and Trump voter I've been "chastised" by people. Hummm......what was that again? ME......according to some "reasonable people". YES. I have been described as a:

Deplorable
Nazi
Fascist
Racist
Homophobe
Xenophobic
Misogynist
Rich/1%er
Right-Wing Ultra Nationalist
Domestic Terrorist
Domestic Enemy/Enemy Of The State
Religious Right Winger
NRA Goon/gun nut/killer
White Supremacist
Etc, etc...

Does one need to point out OBVIOUS mistakes of the opposition? Nah.....I choose not to. I just let them have their Freedom of Speech.

As for those who intend to insult me?

Yeah......it's still Freedom of Speech.

Hummm......to be fair (perhaps fairer).....I should be more careful. YUP. Be it whenever, I might say or use (such words as)......
All
Always
Never
Every
Shall
Or name a Group (like the __________ or whatever).
Etc......etc.....

BUT, But, but.....
It seems that some people, are just looking to be offended, even when no offense is directly intended. Or.....maybe they are just trying to point out their "superiority" by pointing out the "faults" of others?

Whatever, Jeeez......

Speech (or posting on the internet).....is just so much faster. IF we didn't have to STOP and include a "standard disclaimer" at every point of a "casual conversation" to get a simple point across. IMHO.

THIS is NOT an attack. (Did I really have to include that?)

As an aside......
I probably mentioned it before (in my prior posts) that my first wife was employed by the State of Hawaii Dept of Education (as a school counselor and later as an administrator). Yup.....I would frequently comment about "Teachers" (generally) or Democrats (she was one). And, she also liked to correct me too (about making generalizations). LOL.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....do I really need to point out that not ALL Taco Bells are _________ . Rrrrright......in spite of the fact that the corporate offices would like nothing better than to have "consistency" amongst all of their products and stores.
Hey Mark....
Please do not quote me.
I really do not want interact with you.
Andy

Anyhow, getting back to the original post;

My local TB doesn't put hot sauce in the bag even when I ask for it.

Then, they seal the bag so I can't check it easily.

I've learned to rip the bag open to see if I actually got any before I drive off.

Ok Ok, ....I really do like the sauce. And Walmart always seems to be out of it.

Anyhow, getting back to the original post;

My local TB doesn't put hot sauce in the bag even when I ask for it.

Then, they seal the bag so I can't check it easily.

I've learned to rip the bag open to see if I actually got any before I drive off.

Ok Ok, ....I really do like the sauce. And Walmart always seems to be out of it.
I guess you just aren't shooting at them enough…

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top