JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't worry, I reported every one of them.
:s0060:
41YuyC+JtKL._AC_SX466_.jpg

If there is any doubt that there is some significant percentage of the US populace who would go off the deep end if SHTF, think about all the Karens/Kens and just plain idiots out there who are already there. I predict such people wouldn't last one week if there was no ROL and the people they went off on were themselves armed. One of the reasons they go off like that is because they think they can get away with it.
This!

Thank you.

Cate

I have not read this entire thread yet. I did see a bit of this news story on the WWWeb news previously.

I am shocked that this lunatic, NASTY and full of BAD INTENTIONS customer to HARM this business and it's workers did not MURDER one or more people and that the GLASS did not BLIND or cause super serious bodily harm too.

I really, really and really am so SICK and TIRED of the so called sane (LOL - NOT!) criminals and insane criminals OUT THERE in LA LA LAND who use any object to do their dirty deeds be it a GUN or their BARE HANDS!

Cate

I have not read this entire thread yet. I did see a bit of this news story on the WWWeb news previously.

I am shocked that this lunatic, NASTY and full of BAD INTENTIONS customer to HARM this business and it's workers did not MURDER one or more people and that the GLASS did not BLIND or cause super serious bodily harm too.

I really, really and really am so SICK and TIRED of the so called sane (LOL - NOT!) criminals and insane criminals OUT THERE in LA LA LAND who use any object to do their dirty deeds be it a GUN or their BARE HANDS!

Cate
Lucky for those on the wrong end of things its actually quite hard to hit anyone when firing blind like that. Of course when some moron does something like this and does hit someone, then they cry and try to say they had no intention to harm anyone :confused: Sadly if this kook does not have a record this will result in no harm to her because she did not manage to hit anyone. Law makers will of course say the solution is more laws, not lock up the kook. :mad:

The average IQ in US when our founding fathers wrote the Constitution was 100 by definition.

I "sit to pee." You seem to be accusing my gender of having destroyed or undermined the constitution. How exactly isn't obvious, since women could not even vote until 1919. And at no time have women been a majority of the US Senate, House, or Supreme court. And there has never been a female president. Your statement comes across as general misogyny-- designed to express hatred or contempt for women rather than to make sense.

Please review the NWFA rules, one of which is to "be excellent to each other."
That was my first thought too!

I sit to 'tinkle' or urinate too. But only in my own home.

I balance myself very carefully in a public restroom and my butt never touches a toilet seat. I avoid public restrooms too.

Thank you.

Merry Christmas, happy holidays or whatever else that you celebrate!

Cate

Common denominator, thankfully, is not the same as "predictor". There will always be some individuals who more than "compensate for failure in the home". Let me relate, with great respect, the short stories of two gentlemen I worked with during my 40 years with DOD, both of whom had the gumption to "rise above".

One man came to work for me awhile before I retired from active duty with the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (OSI). This man, a civilian agent, had grown up as (what some might refer to as) an "institutional child". He had only earned his high school diploma after aging out of state foster care system. Faced with the draft, he then enlisted in the air force and eventually cross-trained into OSI. During his 20 years of active duty service, he put together enough off-duty classes for a bachelor's degree and a master's degree. After he retired from active duty, OSI wisely kept him aboard as a DAF civilian agent. I only retained him in my shop about 14 months before OSI headquarters drafted him for a supervisory agent position in Washington DC.

The second man grew up fatherless in the mean streets of Houston (that part of town, he claimed, where "two-officer cars would not enter without backup from another two-officer car"). While some from that environment might claim their culture & complexion held them back, this man finished high school more or less on his own. When I first worked with him, we were both still on active duty with OSI, and he was already on his way to a bachelor's degree in spite of working full time as a criminal investigator (hardly a 9 to 5 job). Almost a decade passed before I next worked with him, long after we'd both retired from active duty. By that time, he was a CIA Officer with a master's degree.
THIS is very true too. Thank you!

I have met several people in my life that had tough childhoods and they ROSE ABOVE their backgrounds.

A few of them, male and female, were VERY close friends of mine back east. Some of them went to my old Church and some of them were in my schools growing up.

Public, religious and private schools.

Cate

THIS country can BLAME the court system, the justice (LOL!) system, the D and R judges - elected or appointed, juries and all of the laws that do not take any actions or give tough sentences to criminals whether they are deemed sane (LOL) or insane.

You can blame the Rs and the Ds including Jarvanka whispering into Daddy's ear and HIS policies AND old Joe and a whole bunch of Rs and Ds BEFORE them too.

Heck, some idiots just elected some more LIBERAL - SJW judges and they RAN on this dung and won!

Right here in this town.

And one of them got violated from a so called homeless woman too. The 'male judge' spoke about it on local talk radio. The judge left his vehicle UNLOCKED and he came out to see a woman move INTO his unlocked vehicle while he was INSIDE celebrating his victory with the other SJW-LIBERAL people. His words on the radio when he came out and saw this, "It was pretty disgusting and I guess (LOL = me laughing here.) that I should have locked up my car or truck." NOT verbatim but close to it on LIVE local talk radio to the host. Gee, maybe the woman would have just BROKEN INTO his car too.

Ugh. What a dumb bunny who got elected. Who would have THUNK it that with a growing population of BUMS who are mostly from OUT OF STATE would do such things?! The power control freaks LOVE this crapola but hate the middle and working class ALL across this country. Soon we will only have bums and rich people while they drive out the middle class - working and retired people.

Side note: I wrote about this below previously here, elsewhere online, spoke about it to many people in person, on the telephone, to some politicians IN this state and in a couple of sections on this forum.

There was a man who supposedly had a VERY low IQ and HE was deemed 'somewhat crazy' or ONLY LOW IQ too.

(Side note: Most or many LOW IQ people are not crazy and they do NOT do criminal things. I wanted to CLARIFY my comments here.)

He had a LONG record of getting into trouble with the LAW and many people in this state and I do not remember if he had a record in other states now.

Anyway, this man was going to be evicted from his apartment in this college town. (Old story - several years old.) and he was angry about it. The apartment that he lived in was completely redone by a man - owner/investor who invested a LOT of money in that complex. The man had cheap rent or free rent (?) since he was living on the DOLE in more ways than one. HUD and some other FREE dung deals from a to z paid by the U.S. TAXPAYER. Free this and that - you name it!

The MAN with the record aka the CRIMINAL with full intent was aka a ARSONIST.

The criminal man SET FIRE to his apartment (Nice one too! Nice area.) and in one other section (?) of the building if my memory is correct now.

The people LIVING in that nice complex that had just been ALL FIXED UP were handicapped, elderly, and from all walks of life but living in LESS expensive housing. Young and old. They got evacuated from the complex. Some of them needed HELP in getting out too. NO one died. Thank goodness! Some of them left with nothing but the clothes on their back, no Rx medicines, no breathing machines, no nothing - jack squat! I saw pictures of them on the news (LOCAL stations.), online and heard their stories.

I heard and SAW the STORY of the man who fixed the place all up and it was a HIGH price - very high. He invested a LOT of money into that complex. He was VERY upset because he wanted to help the community and he spent a ton of money in fixing up their homes.

Anyway, the firemen put out the fire.

The criminal arsonist man with the LONG RECORD got found and taken away to jail or bail (?) was set.

Anyway, he had a freebie lawyer, court appointed, and the SYSTEM and the freaking LIBERAL JUDGE played the SJW salami story BIG TIME.

The JUDGE let the criminal OUT OF JAIL in this Montana town. He did not have to go to jail or to an insane asylum OR serve any time/sentence! NO s!

The JUDGE stated that putting the man in JAIL or in some other institution would DO NO GOOD and it would not help him anyway.

The JUDGE did not mention that this CRIMINAL FREAK being PUT AWAY to protect society at large was a good idea - not ONE WORD WAS MENTIONED about that crapola! I heard it all - all of the words.

Anyway, there have been other reports in other MT towns, small and large, about arson INCLUDING ones about disgruntled - soon to be evicted people. I often wonder about that criminal man and if he is still in MT or in some other state.

Later on, I may post the story about the Canadian man who chopped off the head of a fellow bus rider and stabbed the victim a LOT if I can find it elsewhere. He got put away for a VERY SHORT TIME. They let him out IF he promised to take his medicine. He changed HIS NAME according to the Canadian and other papers. And when they mentioned keeping the murdering nut job in jail or in an insane asylum - people said that was 'racist' to do because he had an Asian background and was born in CA or came to CA and became a Canadian citizen. So there was NO more mention of this man being a DANGER TO SOCIETY and making him PAY FOR HIS CRIME any longer.

So it only PROVES that the U.S. and most western societies care more about the criminals (PROVEN ones!) than they do about their own citizens - ones who pay their taxes and OBEY the laws as good, honest, upright, sane and hard working citizens in SLAVELANDIA aka a Sicko Society.

Punish the people who obey the laws and barely give a slap on the hand who are HARD core criminals! TYPO!

Liberal judges in BOTH and all parties are to blame even in 'red states' (LOL) and ALL across this nation!

Here is a line that I used to write a lot from the late 90's and on. I said it before I got online too. "Oh, did your Mommy toilet train you too early or look at you cross eyed, you criminal or criminal murderer? NO problem - you will not pay for your dirty deeds because that will be one more COP OUT - EXCUSE for your poor behavior and criminal activity!"

Ugh. Crikey - the system is one big cluster you know what!

Old Lady Cate
Typos!

Last Edited:
Lucky for those on the wrong end of things its actually quite hard to hit anyone when firing blind like that. Of course when some moron does something like this and does hit someone, then they cry and try to say they had no intention to harm anyone :confused:

Very sad indeed. I had seen some headlines about this. Now days there is ton of video of shooting in cities. Every time I watch one of those I find myself amazed that all those rounds fired do not cause harm. Looks like this time dumb luck prevailed and someone died :(

No...I am the Dean at a public school.

With that said...the comments I read on the forum by some folks , making blanket and assuming statements against schools and those who work in education is disheartening....
And makes me not want to be a member here....or at the least , not take part in the forum as much.
Andy
Andy, that's the same reason I'm not here as much as I used to be.
I am not sure if the "food" has changed or my taste has changed. When I was young and always on the run I lived on fast food. TB was one of the rotation I liked enough to keep coming back. Would always dress up the stuff with plenty of spice but, it seemed fine. Now? I have to REALLY be hungry to bother. Even then I often feel I wasted my money. Damn stuff is almost all so expensive I could damn near go to a site down place for the same price and I end up tossing a lot of what I buy as I just can't eat it. I have to guess its the meat as when I order some kind of chicken at fast places it seems "OK", so I have to guess they are doing something to ground beef to make it taste like nothing good. After all how do you screw up things like a burger or a burrito?
I think that way about McDonalds. It's pink meat is Soylent Green. :s0170::s0170::s0170:

I thought all chicken noodle soup was just that. Some add other things to appease weirdos who consume it while not ill.
I dose myself regularly as a preemptive strike... since I have a propensity to sinus congestion and frequent allergies, it's a reliable go-to for keeping my sinuses steam-cleaned.

Besides, sometimes it's just "comfort food," kinda like a grilled cheese (better with bacon!) and tomato soup.

Never had the chicken noodle soup at Panera. I typically get pick 2 so 1/2 sandwich and 1/2 salad.
Used to do that back before they got fancy with all the yuppie crap and the weeds they call "field greens"... what's so hard about just plain iceberg and romaine lettuce?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top